Asgeir campaign IMPLEMENTED

Discuss anything about any map, ask for hints/help if you need
Egosz

Re: Asgeir campaign

Post by Egosz »

tamtam12345 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:32 pm Can't get 3 stars in map 1. Only could win it at turn 13.
Yep, 12 turn was my best, however, 11 is the limit :P Last time I entered with Drake to the right house and my soldiers became inactive, while my hero automatically got into the row boat. I made a few laps with it, but it didn't make sense. Enemies came and killed everybody, destroyed everything :lol:
Magyar vagyok, nem turista :lol:
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

It was possible to be 3 starred when I last tried it. But. The enemy spearman won't move. Should be fixed next update.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
Egosz

Post by Egosz »

QuadrupoleStrat wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:58 am It was possible to be 3 starred when I last tried it. But. The enemy spearman won't move. Should be fixed next update.
Yep, I managed it in 11 turns :D I just mentioned the useless row boat just because when my hero got in a message box appeared with three dots. I thought it might be a bug🐞 :?:

I enjoy this campaign more and more and I can hardly wait for the missing two maps :D
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

Those 2 maps probably won't come any more.I just cleared my data bcuz my AoS is running too slow! And besides - those 2 maps are stored in my broken tablet, which has an empty AoS. So I am apologizing that those 2 maps won't come anymore. But once I get a new phone from my Aunt I plan to make a new campaign related to Asgeir campaign, something called "End Of The Empire" which will mark the "End" of the Draxolan Empire.

The rowboat is just a thing :lol: nothing special. When Drake entered the rowboat, the 3 dots meant that drake has no where to escape... Unless you beat the silly barbarian raiders.

Edit - Added the 1 missing map.
Egosz

Post by Egosz »

I feel sorry about your loss. I know nothing about developing maps, however, it can be complete with the existing maps. Firstly they should be renumbered, then a little update is necessary on the story ;)
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

Agreed, however the dev can only do that. But I doubt he'll have time to do so.
Egosz

Post by Egosz »

On the 18th map (Heading to manta) I found an interesting enemy: Spanish crossbowman with 520 HP. Is it planned? :roll:
Spanish crossbowman with 520 HP
Spanish crossbowman with 520 HP
IMG_20201116_160704.jpg (13.6 KiB) Viewed 2152 times
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

It is intentional.
Badnorth

Re: Asgeir campaign IMPLEMENTED

Post by Badnorth »

2 new maps will be added to the campaign. Totalling 26 campaign maps. I also added the 1 missing map of the campaign. The only one left missing is map 2. New units also introduced. Marauder units and Archer hero at the 2 new maps.
Badnorth

Re: Asgeir campaign IMPLEMENTED

Post by Badnorth »

Updated Rhyfel Map, sent it to the Dev. Added the new celt units and factory. Nothing changed much. Probably harder than usual.

I also added an obvious easter egg in it. Find it if you can. :)

Return to “Campaign map discussions”