Puzzles - Bridge Hard campaign map is impossible to win

Discuss anything about any map, ask for hints/help if you need
Egosz

Puzzles - Bridge Hard campaign map is impossible to win

Post by Egosz »

Hi everybody! I am a greenhorn and I have serious doubts if The Bridge Hard can be done in Puzzles campaign. Does anybody have any idea about a possible solution? I failed it about hundred times, however, every other maps passed with three stars. Thank you in advance! :D
Magyar vagyok, nem turista :lol:
tamtam12345

Re: Puzzles - Bridge Hard campaign map is impossible to win

Post by tamtam12345 »

This map is very difficult, but winnable. I win it in turn 12 after tried around 2x times. The method to win is to group your units to left side(so all enemy move to left side without entering right side). Use Principes to attack swordman first so it only lose 3 hp instead of 4hp. Principles have extra dodge (when = 8hp) compared with your swordman. You can slow down enemy by moving an unit to right side/near middle stone so they won't across the bridge(only when enemy number is small).
DreJaDe

Post by DreJaDe »

Yes, the way to win it is to control the number of the swordsman who will pass through.
Egosz

Post by Egosz »

Thank you, Comrades!☺ I realized the importance of Principes and I have tried this tactic on the right side😅 AI never followed my swordsman on the left side, always passed and it meant the end of the game in 8-10 turns😕 Thank you all for this chess-kind war game!☺
Egosz

Post by Egosz »

Done!😅 The key is AI movement. It always tries to keep opposite position where your unit is closer to the middle line than others. Important that AI always attacks to the right when more units are around. Tamtam12345, it was a wise advise that a swordsman should be keep just next to the middle stones, when it has not better movement, however, it always have to stay in attack range supporting the group on the left side. Thank you again! 😉

Return to “Campaign map discussions”