Puzzled by Sneaking Our Offence

Discuss anything about any map, ask for hints/help if you need
redtiger7

Puzzled by Sneaking Our Offence

Post by redtiger7 »

I have no idea what I'm supposed to do in the Sneaking Our Offence map from the War Of Factions campaign. I'm thinking I have to sneak all those Rangers and Assasains into the enemy fort, but don't know how to do that. I don't understasnd the Ranger's ability. They hide, but that doesn't seem to do anything as they just keep getting klilled by the enemy.
makazuwr32

Re: Puzzled by Sneaking Our Offence

Post by makazuwr32 »

Just launch full-sized siege, hiide your rangers, put them onto mount and kill every enemy unit you can.
Main your target is castle in the middle east part of the enemy's base - when you kill it you auto-win. Because of that i recommend to keep at least 1 assasin for that role.
Rangers when hidden will not be targeted by enemy units unless they are in melee range thus if you will not move them in dangerous places they will give you good support in killing/damaging enemy units.
South front will be kept by your allies.They are good enough to keep enemy ai there busy.

As for units - in town i recommend if you have to train uruk hais, if you have not, knights.
For factory - build siege factory and train there cannoneers (highly recommended!) while worker must be kept busy with construction of hwachas (if you have), wagons or catapults.

I was able to win in 27/35 turns on this map.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “Campaign map discussions”