Re: Gaul war

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

TheBluePhoenix wrote:Asterix stats:
Health 25
Attack power 15
Speed 4
Sight 3
Armours:none
Abilities:effect of potion:(this ability can also be triggered.maybe when asterix is near getafix, we can add an ability for getafix to give potion to him and make the following changes)
Health 60
Attack 25
Speed 5
Sight 3
Armours: 3(both)
Attacks/turn 2
effect lasts for 2 turns
Cooldown : 3 turns
Bonus: in every case asterix has a bonus of 200% for legionaries
100% for spartans and centurions
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

TheBluePhoenix wrote:Getafix stats
Health 20
Attack power 5
heal rate 10
Sight : 4
Speed 3
No armour
Abilities: stun: can make romans within 4 tiles stunned for 2 turns with potion(cooldown 3 turns)[this effect is already discussed in monk section]
Invisible: makes asterix obelix and dogmatix and himself invisible to the enemy for 2 turns( 3 turns cooldown)[like the assasin]
Beef up: gives asterix potion to drink and increase stats
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

TheBluePhoenix wrote:Gaul chief stats
Health 50
Attack 15
Speed 4
Range 8(basically he stands on a shield lifted by two shield bearers)
No armours
Effects: morale boost: attack power of all gaul villagers increases by 3 and health by 5(this effect can also be triggered

TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Gaul villager
Stats
Health 25
Power 8
Sight 4
Speed 4
Armour 1 each
Range 1
Effects : none

TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

I have posted all stats of all units i require for my first gaul map. I need some help with the triggering:
How can i make a whole chunk of soldiers inactive for a turn?
How can i transport(more likely teleport) a unit after a particular turn from one place to another?

I plan to give the complete map 1 titled " obelix birthday" ( an introductory map giving the player a look of the map and an intro to the charecters) by the last week of december so that it can be implemented by 1st jan 2016
It will be the result of a collaboration between me , cool guy and alex82(with their permission )

Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

TheBluePhoenix wrote:some help with the triggering:
1. How can i make a whole chunk of soldiers inactive for a turn?
2. How can i transport(more likely teleport) a unit after a particular turn from one place to another?
1st trigger: use condition :
player nr1 turn has started (unless you want it to be based of the completion of an objective not a set in stone(like star limit), turn start (notify if it is))
In the nr1 field: (insert the turn number you wish for them to begin to be inactive for)
Effect: objs disabled in area
(Might be optional to check simply dont put it in and add a null effect, if it says missing on the effect description its mandatory ) the player nr1 field: (insert which player gets their units disabled)
In the area x/y fields: just tap, when it takes you to the map you box in the units you wish to be disabled using both markers
(Optional) Obj type: (only this unit type of this player will be disabled in the area of effect^^)

2nd trigger: use condition :
player nr1 turn has started (unless you want it to be based of the completion of an objective not a set in stone (like star limits), turn start (notify if it is))
Use effect:
Change obj postion to area x/y
In the obj 1 field: (select unit you wish to transport)
In area x/y field: select place you wish for it to transport to, but BE careful! If the tile is occupied and the unit cannot walk on it, it will not teleport! Make sure your teleport spot has absolutely no chance of AI occupation. (For help on how to ensure this, simply ask)

Hope this helps! Good luck!
There never was much hope... just a fool's hope
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Thanks hardeep. I will try to do what you said
Coolguy did you like the stats? Also i have tried to describe each ability and how it can be implemented

COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

stats: fine, I think.

abilities:
-potion: it must affect all units the same way. It is a 'spell' by Getafix, and causes +20 health, +10 attack, +1 speed, +2 armors for 2 turns on all gauls except obelix?
-menhir throw: it is a 'weapon' by obelix, works like catapult with miss chance. What attack power?
-teamwork: Effect by Asterix and obleix for each other causes +1 attack range 1?
-invisible and stun: I don't know if these are implementable yet (besides AI sees everything anyway).
Thanks!
Josh
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

here one
Attachments
Abraracourcix.png
Abraracourcix.png (24.32 KiB) Viewed 8801 times
Age of Fantasy design leader
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Perfect.now only a simple gaul villager is req. Thats all for the first few maps

TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Coolguy can u pls implement the saggitauri? I have been tired of waiting and need it in my map
Also , can anybody make a gaul villager? It can be same as one of the shield bearers of vitalstatistix
I have put in the stats.coolguy can you also put in the abilities of the heroes or you still have some thing to ask?
Thanks

TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Coolguy did you make some new units?

COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Alexander82 wrote:here one
Who is this?
TheBluePhoenix wrote:Coolguy did you make some new units?
I sent you the images. Do you have the json? I think that I sent them to you???
Thanks!
Josh
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

The ones you sent are already in the game
The one alexander just made is the chief. The 2 you made are villagers. I also require the roman saggitaurii. Thats all. If any stats are missing, tell me i will post them

COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Okay, I will see
Thanks!
Josh
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Did u find time????? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

no :(

Sorry,

how many maps do you have waiting for these units?
Thanks!
Josh
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: Never mind scratch that! I did a long time ago, I re-sent them to you now. :)
Thanks!
Josh

Return to “Campaign map discussions”