Snowy campaign invaders help ANSWERED

Discuss anything about any map, ask for hints/help if you need
Mr_bush

Snowy campaign invaders help ANSWERED

Post by Mr_bush »

Hi everyone, I'm stuck on the invaders quest on the snowy campaign. Any tips or advice on how to beat it? Thanks!
phoenixffyrnig

Re: Snowy campaign invaders help

Post by phoenixffyrnig »

Hi Mr

Ah yes, that one was designed by our friend @QuadrupoleStrat who unfortunately has been absent from us too long because of technological problems. His speciality was maps that appear to be utterly impossible at first glance which force you to look hard for a solution. This is one of those I think :)

I'll give you a few hints / pointers. Play around with it a little and see how you go, because some of his maps are very well set up tbf, very finely balanced, well worth the effort.

Nordic Hall heals garrisoned units.
You have some VERY powerful units....when used correctly - check who has bonus damage Vs who
Quaddy does like bards. Who doesn't like some inspiring music on the battlefield... ;)

Have fun with his maps :)
I also play an RTS game called Life 8-)
And I also like drinking beer! :D
Mr_bush

Post by Mr_bush »

The Nordic hall heals units?! Well I didn't know that! Thank you so much for your help :D
phoenixffyrnig

Post by phoenixffyrnig »

Happy to help. You will find there are many of us who genuinely love playing this game, it is a proper contact sport for the mind :) there is so much to learn, but it is well worth the effort!

The stats in the bottom left when you select a unit don't even tell half the story - click on the Red Book icon up top - this brings up all sorts of information such as more detail, other abilities, bonus damage etc. (You can also Red Book enemy units to find out about them too). This is the information that will really help you play well in this game :)
I also play an RTS game called Life 8-)
And I also like drinking beer! :D
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

I see u r having a problem here? Nordic hall is just a secondary source to winning, allied army can provide enough support to win this map, just don't let the hero or chief die :)
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

In the near future, some of the campaign's maps will have a problem, with the planned nerfs on bard, berserker some of the maps may be unbeatable as they contain and use them as primary units.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.

Return to “Campaign map discussions”