Some balance inconsistencies

DreJaDe

Some balance inconsistencies

Post by DreJaDe »

Probably my last report for now.
(This isn't really going to work anyway)

M1 gun
US M1 gun as have a bigger range than the German, British or any as in game but somehow have smaller range than German ones

With how things might be calculated. It should even have 9 not 7

TBD avenger
Considering how big the windows of avengers are. It having only 5 sight doesn't make sense considering most others who don't even have radars have 11.

Cost 6 is definitely doesn't make sense and I thought this shouldn't even be a problem considering how @Jasondunkel logic works.

Henkei He111
Can enter carrier. It's a heavy bomber.

I kinda wanted to report more but maybe later on.
Jasondunkel

Re: Some balance inconsistencies

Post by Jasondunkel »

which m1 gun are we talking about now? do you mean the m1 long tom? and which guns of the germans do you mean?

are you sure about the henkel 111, or are you confusing it with the bc 110. my bomber can't land on a carrier

the TBD avenger likes to have a larger view. i.e. the plane can have a view of 11.

and what production costs do you have in mind and how would you like to justify them? Generally, fighter-bombers have a production cost of 6
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

@Jasondunkel please check on these - thanks!
DreJaDe

Post by DreJaDe »

Jasondunkel wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:57 pm which m1 gun are we talking about now? do you mean the m1 long tom? and which guns of the germans do you mean?

are you sure about the henkel 111, or are you confusing it with the bc 110. my bomber can't land on a carrier

the TBD avenger likes to have a larger view. i.e. the plane can have a view of 11.

and what production costs do you have in mind and how would you like to justify them? Generally, fighter-bombers have a production cost of 6
The 120mm AA m1

I think the planes were fixed already.

I think this the tbd evenger still dont have this upgrade.

Honestly, their main thing is being able to produce more than others. They made like 10k of this in such a sjort time and should be really less costly even more if you compared then to other of their counterparts like the german and the british.

Yeah, tbd avenger is perfectly excusable to be 5turn.

Return to “Balancing discussions”