Comet from 5 turn to 4

DreJaDe

Comet from 5 turn to 4

Post by DreJaDe »

I remember that the reason why last version of Panther was a 4 turn was because it was mass produced even with it's ridiculous stats.

I was thinking that this is basically the same case as Comet tank which started to be made at September 1944 to end of war in 1945 with 1200 units produced.

For British standard during the war. I think this is quite the numerous and has been greatly mass produced.

@Jasondunkel
TntAttack

Re: Comet from 5 turn to 4

Post by TntAttack »

Would this make all the other British tank 4 turn tanks redundant? I know this the a problem with tanks, somethings you got options, but the options speak for themselves.
TntAttack

Post by TntAttack »

Would this make all the other British tank 4 turn tanks redundant? I know this the a problem with tanks, somethings you got options, but the options speak for themselves.
DreJaDe

Post by DreJaDe »

TntAttack wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:02 pm Would this make all the other British tank 4 turn tanks redundant? I know this the a problem with tanks, somethings you got options, but the options speak for themselves.
It's a third era tank.

Out of all the third era tanks, with all the cost of tank included. Only the cromwell is actually usable as tanks.

Comet should have been their main tank but because of it's cost, it's not that usable compared to cromwell.

So doing this will make their tank composition in their third era more varied.

So the answer to your question is no in the third era tanks but might be for other era which is basically just Churchill tank.

Return to “Balancing discussions”