Katyusha and panzerwerfer 42 should be defined also as light vehicles

DreJaDe

Katyusha and panzerwerfer 42 should be defined also as light vehicles

Post by DreJaDe »

I'm not too sure which categorization is better but we need more counter to them. Or units who will have bonus against it as currently, there's almost none besides having big damage.
TntAttack

Re: Katyusha and panzerwerfer 42 should be defined also as light vehicles

Post by TntAttack »

Finally someone speaking my language, I have complained so many times in chat. (Dahee exception)
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

@Jasondunkel please suggest thanks!
Jasondunkel

Post by Jasondunkel »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:18 pm @Jasondunkel please suggest thanks!
the Katyusha is actually just a truck with rocket tubes on it. but the panzerwerfer 42 already has armour for protection, so you could say it's similar to a half-track.

so it should be a bit harder to destroy the panzerwerfer 42, but as mentioned in other areas of the forum, the smg grenades should also be able to be used against these vehicles.
DreJaDe

Post by DreJaDe »

Jasondunkel wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 1:23 pm
Stratego (dev) wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:18 pm @Jasondunkel please suggest thanks!
the Katyusha is actually just a truck with rocket tubes on it. but the panzerwerfer 42 already has armour for protection, so you could say it's similar to a half-track.

so it should be a bit harder to destroy the panzerwerfer 42, but as mentioned in other areas of the forum, the smg grenades should also be able to be used against these vehicles.
I theink there are at least three people that can agree to this so @Stratego (dev)
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

@Jasondunkel please write here your plan, at least i think you are testing the panzershrek bonuses (against AT selfpropelled units) because of this topic.
Jasondunkel

Post by Jasondunkel »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:13 am @Jasondunkel please write here your plan, at least i think you are testing the panzershrek bonuses (against AT selfpropelled units) because of this topic.
yes they are SELF_PROPELLED vehicles
these types of vehicles have not been taken into account in the coding until now
this will now be changed
in the first step so that are adjusted
anti-tank rifles
+800%

anti-tank guns
+300%

tank
+50%

anti tank tank
+100%

US Bazooka M1 / GB Piat / Panzerschreck RPzB43
+800%
all units that have an extra ability like pnzerfaust, smg ect can use it against this kind of units additionally hand grenades should be able to be used there as well

Yes, I started with the Panzerschreck if that's what I wanted

Return to “Balancing discussions”