Stielhandgranate issue

DreJaDe

Stielhandgranate issue

Post by DreJaDe »

Shouldn't be able to 1 hit units.. It should.just damage it enough to be 1 more hit by other infantry like others.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Stielhandgranate issue

Post by Stratego (dev) »

please use the balancing category as i always need to move the topics manually.
DreJaDe

Post by DreJaDe »

I did notice that that but this is more of a bug to me than a balancing one.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

@TntAttack @Jasondunkel
+ Bazai

any thoughts?
DreJaDe

Post by DreJaDe »

If my anti infantry grenade is accepted, this wouldn't be an issue anymore
Jasondunkel

Post by Jasondunkel »

DreJaDe wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:23 pm Shouldn't be able to 1 hit units.. It should.just damage it enough to be 1 more hit by other infantry like others.
since we assume that our infantry units always consist of several people, a hand grenade of any kind and nation should be able to kill the unit immediately, however, I would want to give the hand grenades a bonus when they attack units in the trenches since the soldiers are all quite close to each other and the trenches are not so wide, the explosive power can develop better there.
DreJaDe

Post by DreJaDe »

Jasondunkel wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 1:05 pm
DreJaDe wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:23 pm Shouldn't be able to 1 hit units.. It should.just damage it enough to be 1 more hit by other infantry like others.
since we assume that our infantry units always consist of several people, a hand grenade of any kind and nation should be able to kill the unit immediately, however, I would want to give the hand grenades a bonus when they attack units in the trenches since the soldiers are all quite close to each other and the trenches are not so wide, the explosive power can develop better there.
First off, that's no fun.
You want all of them to one his each other?
I thought you wanted variety?

2nd
But that is not even realistic all to more for German grenades which is said to be weaker on damage than ally one.. And of course humans who can dodge or male some evasive maneuver.

3rd. I believe that they bypass armor currently already so it's of no issue whether or not they are in trenches. Bonus also when in trenches I believe is not possible.
Jasondunkel

Post by Jasondunkel »

sorry there was a small important mistake

here it is now correct

Since we assume that our infantry units always consist of several people, a hand grenade of any type and nation should "not" be able to kill the unit immediately, however, I would want to give hand grenades a bonus when attacking units in the trenches, since the soldiers are all quite close together and the trenches are not that wide, the explosive power can develop better there.

@Drejade

Return to “Balancing discussions”