Stun and buildings IMPLEMENTED

Dahdee

Stun and buildings IMPLEMENTED

Post by Dahdee »

EMP should be the thing that shuts down buildings not stun. When you have something clearly mechanical in nature, like a gun turret of some sort, it should be affected by EMP. If it's a purely organic structure like a beelzflies hive, ok, I understand stun. But for something like a plasma turret, or citiegg that doesn't really make much sense. You have a big mega structure. Hit with stun grenade and it ceases to function. Lol how? Hit with EMP and all electrical devices cease to function. Anything technological, ruined if not shielded.
Midonik

Re: Stun and buildings

Post by Midonik »

The idea behind stun grenades workimg on buildings is that they are operated by individuals so they get stunned (so basically the same thing as the non-vehicle artilleries).
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Dahdee

Post by Dahdee »

Ok. So, an EMP should not have an equal effect, by disabling the electronics in the building? I get that a stun grenade will disable a living being, but in my example of the mega, how is a single grenade disabling everyone inside? It just seems that an EMP would be more likely to shut everything down. It just seems a bit much to take down a structure like that with a stun grenade.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

I can make mega buildings not affected by stun grenades.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Dahdee

Post by Dahdee »

Midonik wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 10:25 am I can make mega buildings not affected by stun grenades.
Fantastic! Thank you

Return to “Archive”