Mind control range ANSWERED

kingofgalaxies

Mind control range ANSWERED

Post by kingofgalaxies »

I got a report from a player stating that the recent nerf of the conversion range (changed to 3) affects not only Lamia, but Brainwasher and Psion as well! This definitely shouldn't be the case. It should get returned to 5 for those two.
The measure was meant to only nerf Lamia stacking. I guess the ability just got globally nerfed, forgetting that the other units have the exact same one.
Midonik

Re: Mind control range!

Post by Midonik »

Both the grey psions and the brainwasher aircraft clearly still have 5 range on all their ability tho. I made sure of that when changing the range on convert.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Mind control range!

Post by Stratego (dev) »

kingofgalaxies wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:04 pm I got a report from a player stating that the recent nerf of the conversion range (changed to 3) affects not only Lamia, but Brainwasher and Psion as well! This definitely shouldn't be the case. It should get returned to 5 for those two.
The measure was meant to only nerf Lamia stacking. I guess the ability just got globally nerfed, forgetting that the other units have the exact same one.
that was me telling you that my brinwashers got nerfed in dev version - but i also wrote that midonik will fix it (already did).

Return to “Archive”