Ant diligence IMPLEMENTED

Midonik

Ant diligence IMPLEMENTED

Post by Midonik »

A tech increasing mend rate of insectoid workers. I'm thinking of making their buildings, or at least some, buildable without laying the foundation, so that after researching this tech they can be made in one turn. Perhaps that's too strong tho, it could be split between 2 tiers.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Midonik

Re: Ant diligence WAITING IMAGE

Post by Midonik »

Images by Noaharts
Attachments
tech_ins_ant_diligence_advanced.png
tech_ins_ant_diligence_advanced.png (1.52 KiB) Viewed 700 times
tech_ins_ant_diligence.png
tech_ins_ant_diligence.png (1.37 KiB) Viewed 700 times
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Does shovel really make sense? Shovel is more of a human worker idea, for ants, may b shovel-shaped claw machines on arms is more appropriate
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Anchar

Post by Anchar »

Huh, just a shovel? And the fact that he is in a construction helmet and with a hammer in his hands did not bother you?
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Oh lol i didnt realise :lol:
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Wat if he is wearing an exosuit with multiple arms each containing different tools for construction?

Return to “Archive”