new star wars movie

Things that did not fit to the other parts
Dgkfadomo777

new star wars movie

Post by Dgkfadomo777 »

The new star wars remake of episode 4 is in production! They might add different characters and techs or machinery. If this happens could we put these units in game, and also when it does come out you should realease this game on google play it would become famous when people search star wars when the movie comes out. I would recommend that you do this right before or after it is released so it becomes a big hit. I don't know if this would cause legal issues though
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: new star wars movie

Post by Stratego (dev) »

pretty good idea again! why will the movie come out?
balint

Post by balint »

Very good idea !
We could do so when the episode 7 comes out (the newest) or make a new version which includes that.
So. I don't know when will the remade episode 4 cone out, but we should make a good game by that time.
This is Hungary and winter is coming.
James.v

Post by James.v »

Doubt a game without walt disney licence could survive long on any public market store, mostly when the official apps will be out in force to maximize profit from new movies
Dgkfadomo777

Post by Dgkfadomo777 »

To awnswer your question (sorry barley saw this) there are unofficial apps from movies that do have an impact in the market, however I know this will not have as many downloads as this game but it will still be a result when people search Star Wars and that will considerably bring traffic to this game

Return to “Others”