snake mecha tank ANSWERED

godOfKings

snake mecha tank ANSWERED

Post by godOfKings »

Seeing the snakeman images, I got this idea for a tank that is manned by snake man, requires unlocking snake man first, and may b a second tech to unlock this tank if u want it strong and expensive

This will be large mechanical snake robot, with separate parts joined together that can rotate around (like pokemon onix but more metallic) it has a laser cannon fitted in its mouth

Special, it can dig underground, and directly fire laser in the foundation of buildings dealing huge damage, (It can have stealth or not since it is quite large)

Wen it is above ground it will move much faster, with same damage and bonus as reptilian heavy laser tank, may b range 2

Wen transforms to underground form it will have much higher armor (all three) but will b slower and get higher bonus against buildings, also melee range

It can also have bonus against tanks and rocket launchers, as fires highly intense laser directly from below, while moving underground makes ground below collapse and any unit above would fall and get damage, (so basically low and average bonus to most other ground based units)

It will b weak to bombers and rocket launchers, but gets very low damage from other units while underground, above ground it will have lower armor so could get bonus damage from anti-tank units

So ya this is a late game heavy tank for reptillians
Reason why it is manned by snake man is because it moves like a snake and snake men are experienced enough to know how to utilize it to its full potential

Could try modifying sea serpent image (with inspiration of how onix looks like) to make image for it
Last edited by godOfKings on Fri May 31, 2019 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Prizracoss

Re: snake mecha tank

Post by Prizracoss »

It is better to install a laser gun in the hand or on the tail than in the mouth. The gun in the mouth - it sounds strange and absurd (personally my opinion)
The bird of hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

The whole idea is strange and absurd soo...

I think the insectioids will have mechanical Wurm so rather not gonna give similar thing to reptilans.

also they are supposed to be one of serious race here that are supposed to make sense while insectoids are a meme but I never said that
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Prizracoss

Post by Prizracoss »

Midonik wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 3:17 pm The whole idea is strange and absurd soo...

I think the insectioids will have mechanical Wurm so rather not gonna give similar thing to reptilans.

also they are supposed to be one of serious race here that are supposed to make sense while insectoids are a meme but I never said that
I also thought about the giant worm as in the "dune"
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

it was an idea that popped on my head wen i thought about something that snakeman could drive, but ya, kind of too similar to wurm, u can leave it as answered i guess :(
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Well acctually it would be good if you added it there. Despite being "moderator" I have almost no power over here. Also delete the other one.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Prizracoss

Re: snake mecha tank ANSWERED

Post by Prizracoss »

reptiles already have robots? :|

Return to “Archive”