Larva incubator.
Structure.
Lives: 20-30
Physical armor: 1
energy: 0
Attack: 0
speed: 0
Cost: 6-8
Ability: turns nearby corpses (range 1) into a larva that accelerates production.
Allows you to convert unnecessary fighters (produced by the queen of insectoids) into speeding up production for the necessary fighters. Using this structure to transform dead in battle creatures on the front line is ineffective due to its fragility.
LordOfAles

Re: Larva incubator.

Post by LordOfAles »

Do you happen to have a picture in your head of what the incubator looks like?
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
Anchar

Post by Anchar »

Do you have an idea? So far, I'm just waiting to see if this will be approved as an idea, if so, then in my imagination there are several options, the closest is a glass capsule in the case, as a last resort I will look at the pictures in Google. But if you want something of your own then you can write about it.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

I was thinking of corpse eating as more of a myconid trait, tho I suppose this is different from what is planned for them a bit.

Btw, have plans to make techs that will allow the queen's eggs to spawn higher quality troops, so don't go thinking troops made by her are useless. Tho I suppose it's my bad for not posting about that on forum.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Anchar

Post by Anchar »

All the same, at the very beginning they will give rise to weak machine gunners and others, and even stronger insectoids can also be sacrificed in certain circumstances. As for the Myconids, I think that they may well not be the only race using corpses.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

I don't want corpses to be myconid exclusive either. I mean, insectoid do have the pyroticks and the scrapper already. Though Id like that mechanic to be the most significant in myconids.
This idea seems to be ok for insectoids, different from the myconid usage of corpses, and also not overly significant. Honestly it will only become useful in the late game I think. It is interesting, so you have my green light.
I think for the image, it could look similar to the current hatchery I think, but smaller.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
Anchar

Post by Anchar »

Attachments
a inkubator 4.png
a inkubator 4.png (1.43 KiB) Viewed 645 times
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

I like it

Return to “Archive”