Sp giga-laser IMPLEMENTED

Midonik

Sp giga-laser IMPLEMENTED

Post by Midonik »

Self-propelled giga-laser is a grey's vehicle (please make the images for "grey" vehicles, like this one and walking machines, in different style - for some diversity, also those vehicles will be different in functions), that consist of huge laser cannon and a solid vehicle it's installed on. It's quite hard to destroy and well armored, but slow. It has a good damage against buildings, and a little bonus against heavy tanks. It has medium base damage, but 80% accuarcy penalty. 3 range. 6 or 5 cost, I will think of that. It's classified as a heavy tank, so bombers have high bonus against it.
Well some fancy weaponary to make reptilians stand out. It compensates them lack of rocket/normal artillery.
Last edited by Midonik on Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Midonik

Re: Sp giga-laser WAITING IMAGE

Post by Midonik »

Should it be on tracks or an walking machine too?
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
Gral.Sturnn

Post by Gral.Sturnn »

Tracks fit beter for its characteristics unless you want to go the war of the worlds style
~Gral.Sturnn
Moh556

Post by Moh556 »

Make a json for immortal :|
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Dang it Moh, however are you desperate about it that's just spamming, at least do it in topic about that unit or I will report you.
Moh556

Post by Moh556 »

Sorry.i really like that .sorry
Dagravian

Post by Dagravian »

Big gun on heavy base, tracked, does that fills the requirements?
Giga LAZOR.png
Giga LAZOR.png (764 Bytes) Viewed 2800 times
I actually made it as walker, but it looked like a huge centipede, still cool but a tank base sounds more grey than many legs
Stay Awesome!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Dagravian

Post by Dagravian »

Now i figured out one thing, would be REALLY cool if it had a pack/unpack feature on this guy, so i changed my mind about the legs...
WKR Giga LAZOR.png
WKR Giga LAZOR.png (1 KiB) Viewed 2799 times
Stay Awesome!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Pack/unpack feature you say? So it can't move if in attacking stance? Well it is basically cool but AI can't use it atm so rather no.
Good images btw.
Moh556

Post by Moh556 »

Age of war and age of galaxy can be dawnloaded???
I want.. :P
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

For AoG pm me your email, for AoWw you need to ask Daniel.
Dagravian

Post by Dagravian »

Midonik wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:30 am Pack/unpack feature you say? So it can't move if in attacking stance? Well it is basically cool but AI can't use it atm so rather no.
Good images btw.
No it was tracks, so it would still be able to move... I thought of something like "siege mode" for the packed one, like on the description you made, lower speed, like 1 speed, more range than the walking mode and better accuracy, and ofc, harder to beat while packed, while the walking mode, as it says, it will be faster movement (i think speed up to 3 or 4), so lower accuracy and less efficient range (probably reduce range to 1), but while walking, it would have better view range (+2 sight) and be capable to cross obstacles much faster, unlike the siege mode, that is limited to clear and open areas... What will be the factory version for AI? It's up to you.
Stay Awesome!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Not bad idea, transformation has higher speed on mountains and forests?

I think tracked should have same speed as human tanks, but walker can have higher or same speed but high speed on mountains and forests

Also walker having higher sight but lower accuracy is logical, but technically image looks like walker will have higher range as it is upwards (+1 range from tracked version)

So tracked version would b better at atking infantry and small vehicles while walker can atk from higher range (has very high inaccuracy so only good at attacking units it has bonus against)

Also if midonik is planning on implementing large heavy planes with armor (for example heli-carrier) and intend to give a new category for slow high HP planes then walker version can have bonus against these type of planes
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Basically all reptilian planes (preferred name is airship here) are slow high hp, so maybe that would be cool.
And you guys convinced me that two versions would be good. I will give both as buildable so AI can have both and only can't transform them. Little unfair for AI, but eventually Dev will find a way to make AI use transform I guess.
Midonik

Re: Sp giga-laser IMPLEMENTED

Post by Midonik »

Hey, maybe walking vehicles should have 1 speed in water? They are quite big, and they can suck to surfance so that could work.
godOfKings

Re: Sp giga-laser IMPLEMENTED

Post by godOfKings »

yes, mountains, water, u name it
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “Archive”