Possible increase in Scale Walker's attack

Sombrar +1

Possible increase in Scale Walker's attack

Post by Sombrar +1 »

Good morning, I created this topic to discuss something I've been wondering lately which is about the difference between "Scale Walker" and "Claw Walker",at the moment Claw is apparently better in stats than Scale, as both have a two point difference in stats in attack, with Claw having a little less attack but doing well better in a way because this difference does not compensate in a way since the Claw has its anti-mechanical form and another anti-air form unlike Scale that has no bonus against any unit,so he should make up for this difference in stats as in stamina or additional attack, at the moment I don't think 2 more attack makes up for the difference, in case I need it for defending a city center for its resistance or to attack and stay in the front line I will still prefer Scraw for its versatility and also because it doesn't have that much difference in damage even if I prefer Scraw more attack if I did better, so I wanted to suggest a +2 or +3 increase in Scale's attack to better compensate if it were viable.
Anchar

Re: Possible increase in Scale Walker's attack

Post by Anchar »

I agree. But I think it would be better to change the amount of armor and health relative to each other, this tank is designed mainly for taking damage, not for attacking.
Sombrar +1

Post by Sombrar +1 »

Yeah, you're right, a change in resistance might work better, but it probably needs a change to compensate.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

I agree it's obsolete compared to the claw, honestly 3 attack is probably too little to even change that, wed need more. Increasing hp or armor could work too, it's a matter of how much, given reptilian techs, especially vehicle regen id be more cautious.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Sombrar +1

Post by Sombrar +1 »

Maybe +5 or +7 health along with +3 attack,then he would be the toughest reptilian tank they have reaching around 78 or 80 health and 17 attack with reptilian technologies.
Sombrar +1

Post by Sombrar +1 »

Just correcting a mistake here, but it would reach 18 attack and I also believe that an addition in health is better than in armor, they already have a good amount.
Anchar

Post by Anchar »

I would be in favor of lowering the armor and life of the Claw relative to another car.
Life up to 50-60
Armor up to 5-7
Sombrar +1

Post by Sombrar +1 »

Maybe something like -3 Hp and -1/-1 Armor for Claw, so a +3 Hp and +2 Attack increase might fit better for Scale, it's good not to decrease Claw's resistance too much relative to Scale but a little can do at least it can fit
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Whats the reason for decreasing claws stats instead of increasing scales?
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Sombrar +1

Post by Sombrar +1 »

Lowering Claw's stats a bit and increasing Scale a bit could make the difference between the two a bit clearer rather than just giving a Scale boost, a decrease also means you don't need to give much of a boost to Scale's stats.

Return to “Balancing”