Nerf alpha berserker

warlock

Nerf alpha berserker

Post by warlock »

Cost 3 unit with potential damage of 40 pts per turn? Plus, each atrack will benefit ftom the energy upgrades. This is much more than even the heaviest tanks. Reptilians' infantry is already very strong. I suggest this be nerfed by reducing actions from 5 to 3.
Midonik

Re: Nerf alpha berserker

Post by Midonik »

Any armor heavily reduces their damage output, they are fragile (for reptilians) and need to endure multiple counterattacks. They barely live after killing human riflemen.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Sombrar +1

Post by Sombrar +1 »

Yes, although they can do a lot of damage to enemies with their various actions, their weakness ends up being precisely the enemy counterattack, making it a much more tactical unit, since it is good in terms of firepower although enemy armor can affect your strength a lot, but it is good if you want to attack an enemy city center that can have many parked units inside since he has several actions as well as if the opponent is moving a group of units close to each other, then just send him to attack the group becoming a little more effective against infantry when researched "Poison Glands" that hinders the opponent so it is a unit from what I see more tactical since it doesn't take much attacks although it can be questionable when researched all reptilian resistance technologies.
warlock

Post by warlock »

Good point midonik. I did not consider armour effects.

Return to “Balancing”