Elven archer with cloak — ARCHIVED

KingOfTheSilverlands

Elven archer with cloak — ARCHIVED

Post by KingOfTheSilverlands »

Elven archer with cloak. His passive ability can be hidden in trees. Or he can switch to hiding mode manually like Rangers. Stats are not determined. Since most elven archer characters in the game are female characters, I think this type of male archer character should be added to the game.

If the idea is liked, I can concentrate on drawing a little more.

(Late Edit:I'm beginner.)
Attachments
Deneme (1).png
Deneme (1).png (13.96 KiB) Viewed 1998 times
Last edited by KingOfTheSilverlands on Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The lifeless eyes of cold corpses greeted the King while the wind blew his silver hair.
Badnorth

Re: Elven archer with cloak

Post by Badnorth »

It should have 32px in size and height alas. Or 32x64. Like all other units in the game.

The image is good nonetheless.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
KingOfTheSilverlands

The application I use enlarges it 8x or 16x so that the image does not become blurry.Here the 32x64 version.
Attachments
Deneme (3).png
Deneme (3).png (934 Bytes) Viewed 1944 times
The lifeless eyes of cold corpses greeted the King while the wind blew his silver hair.
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

That image stands out from other elven units.

You can try editing this to have consistency. About the idea alas, i don't know. Better ask Makazuwr first before making the image.
Attachments
32_unit_elf_archer.png
32_unit_elf_archer.png (736 Bytes) Viewed 1933 times
DreJaDe

Post by DreJaDe »

Minimum requirements for units in this game is too have black outline.

And team coloring which is (FF00FF), don't know what the name is called but that is the code.
KingOfTheSilverlands

Outline is easy i think,like i said im new to pixel arts,looks like long way to go.
KingOfTheSilverlands

Badnorth wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:01 am That image stands out from other elven units.

You can try editing this to have consistency. About the idea alas, i don't know. Better ask Makazuwr first before making the image.
Before I made this unit, I looked around the forum, someone wanted to make an Elf Ranger, but this idea was rejected. I was thinking, actually, this unit has almost the same features as Rangers, how about we add it as a skin instead of a unit?
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

KingOfTheSilverlands wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:29 am Outline is easy i think,like i said im new to pixel arts,looks like long way to go.
I don't remember you saying that you are new to this but ok.

It's a pretty good sprite for a beginner.
KingOfTheSilverlands wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:41 am Before I made this unit, I looked around the forum, someone wanted to make an Elf Ranger, but this idea was rejected. I was thinking, actually, this unit has almost the same features as Rangers, how about we add it as a skin instead of a unit?
I don't think i remember anyone saying that this idea is rejected. But i have a glimpse of what mak will say.

As for skin, sorry to say but it doesn't fit. The person in the image is too tall and oversized.

Try to edit the attached image i posted above. E.g. Adding a cloak would make it an archer with a cloak lol.
KingOfTheSilverlands

Badnorth wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:03 am
KingOfTheSilverlands wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:29 am Outline is easy i think,like i said im new to pixel arts,looks like long way to go.
I don't remember you saying that you are new to this but ok.

It's a pretty good sprite for a beginner.

This is my 2nd post in this forum,i was said thisin my first post.Thank you btw.
KingOfTheSilverlands wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:41 am Before I made this unit, I looked around the forum, someone wanted to make an Elf Ranger, but this idea was rejected. I was thinking, actually, this unit has almost the same features as Rangers, how about we add it as a skin instead of a unit?
I don't think i remember anyone saying that this idea is rejected. But i have a glimpse of what mak will say.

As for skin, sorry to say but it doesn't fit. The person in the image is too tall and oversized.

I was talking about ranger skin,not elven archer.Now i download Apk editor,im gonna try to replace ranger png with mine.
(Quick Edit:I failed.)

Try to edit the attached image i posted above. E.g. Adding a cloak would make it an archer with a cloak lol.

Im gonna try this too,thank you for advice.
(Edit:I tried and this is result.)
Attachments
32_unit_elf_archer.png
32_unit_elf_archer.png (1.29 KiB) Viewed 1805 times
DreJaDe

Post by DreJaDe »

Looks nice

They don't look show off anymore.
KingOfTheSilverlands

DreJaDe wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:16 pm Looks nice

They don't look show off anymore.
Thanks man.
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

NIce, is that going to be a skin?
KingOfTheSilverlands

Badnorth wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:50 pm NIce, is that going to be a skin?

Maybe i can edit more elven units like this for skin pack but i can't find images of units anywhere.
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

I can post some. What do you need?
KingOfTheSilverlands

Badnorth wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:41 pm I can post some. What do you need?
Elven swordsman,Elf shielder,Elven warrior,Elven quick archer,Elven hunt ranger,(i have Elven archer thanks to you.).I want to make a skinpack.And do you know different way to get units images ? I dont want to disturb people for this.
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

Oh, download Total Commander or something and open your AoF apk as Zip file. There you can have access to it's assets. Then pick whatever unit you like and move it to your gallery.

Or an easier way (but would disturb our almighty developer) will be to e-mail the Dev. ZeroTouchSystems and ask for those specific unit images.
KingOfTheSilverlands

Badnorth wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:56 pm Oh, download Total Commander or something and open your AoF apk as Zip file. There you can have access to it's assets. Then pick whatever unit you like and move it to your gallery.

Or an easier way (but would disturb our almighty developer) will be to e-mail the Dev. ZeroTouchSystems and ask for those specific unit images.
Thank you for your help.
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

No problem. Nice pfp btw.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Archived
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “Archive — Skins for AoF”