New Spec?

Harchie Hirondo

New Spec?

Post by Harchie Hirondo »

I suggest that there could be a new specUnitAction where it would increase the factory limit. There are already specUnitActions on occupying an enemy building, being unable to attack a certain unit, etc. So I think that this could complete the list of specs that could imitate a TC's characteristics.
Actually, I would like to use this to the Nuclear Powerplant structure in AoMW to somehow simulate a power source where it would be useful to build it when there is no TC that you have.
The war is inevitable! But what if....
b2198

Re: New Spec?

Post by b2198 »

This could maybe in the future be used in AoS to build settlements, that could becomes towns given enough (and by that I mean A LOT of) time, giving defensive players another tool to outscale the opponent, along with mines, but I think this is just an idea for another thread :sweat_smile:
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Wont this -
IS_TC, //is it a TC itself
- just work?
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Harchie Hirondo

Post by Harchie Hirondo »

Somehow, but it would make the unit inattackable, and also occupiable. However, the unit that I'd like to add this into should be attackable/destroyable.
The war is inevitable! But what if....
Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

Harchie Hirondo wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:35 pm Somehow, but it would make the unit inattackable, and also occupiable. However, the unit that I'd like to add this into should be attackable/destroyable.
Are you sure?
AoS TC has all three "IS_TC", "IS_INATTACKABLE" in specs and "isOccupiableBuilding":true,

IS_TC spec was making unit indestructible, but I think it was changed some time ago.
Maybe other things are separated too?
Age of Strategy design leader

Return to “Ask questions here”