Vickers A1E1 Independent IMPLEMENTED

InSanituu

Vickers A1E1 Independent IMPLEMENTED

Post by InSanituu »

The Independent A1E1 is a multi-turreted tank that was designed by the British armaments manufacturer Vickers between the First and Second World Wars. Although it only ever reached the prototype stage and only a single example was built, it influenced many other tank designs.

Image: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... endent.jpg

-wikipedia

It's the T-35 but drinks tea, randomly saw this and now lowkey wanna see it in game, perhaps could be an early game tank with decent stats and two actions, like the M2A1 but british and since it has 4 mgs it will be more of an anti infantry than anti tank
HMS Renown is best girl.. I'll blast your head with her 15 in guns if you disagree
BrenoHenrique

Re: Vickers A1E1 Independent

Post by BrenoHenrique »

InSanituu wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:44 pm The Independent A1E1 is a multi-turreted tank that was designed by the British armaments manufacturer Vickers between the First and Second World Wars. Although it only ever reached the prototype stage and only a single example was built, it influenced many other tank designs.

Image: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... endent.jpg

-wikipedia

It's the T-35 but drinks tea, randomly saw this and now lowkey wanna see it in game, perhaps could be an early game tank with decent stats and two actions, like the M2A1 but british and since it has 4 mgs it will be more of an anti infantry than anti tank
I will make an image. I think I will use a Matilda as a base.
AoWW and AoMW graphic designer
BrenoHenrique

Post by BrenoHenrique »

Attachments
unit_gb_tank_A1E Independent..png
unit_gb_tank_A1E Independent..png (2.12 KiB) Viewed 750 times
Matheus Nascimento

Post by Matheus Nascimento »

Well, it's amazing how these big tanks with lots of guns and turrets seem to be powerful, but they're not as strong as they seem.
BrenoHenrique

Post by BrenoHenrique »

Matheus Nascimento wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:41 am Well, it's amazing how these big tanks with lots of guns and turrets seem to be powerful, but they're not as strong as they seem.
Yes

Return to “Implemented/Closed ones”