Chrysler TV-8

ZakTheBuilder1
Location: From boats of runaways to the #1 military in the world

Chrysler TV-8

Post by ZakTheBuilder1 »

A brilliant idea of putting a nuclear reactor in a tank.
The turret is made to house everything,
And is air sealed so it has spaced armor which can also give it the ability to be amphibious.
The tank was made for a nuclear wasteland

The TV-8
chysler_tv-8.png
chysler_tv-8.png (1.35 KiB) Viewed 846 times
AoWW, AoMW, AoV Graphic Designer

Like History
Like Rock
Listen to Sabaton
Shark guy 35

Re: Chrysler TV-8

Post by Shark guy 35 »

Looks cursed AF, which is exactly how it's supposed to.
"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week".
-General George S. Patton
BrenoHenrique

Post by BrenoHenrique »

Shark guy 35 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:15 am Looks cursed AF, which is exactly how it's supposed to.
i think this must be a fun unit.
AoWW and AoMW graphic designer
BrenoHenrique

Post by BrenoHenrique »

I won't even make Russian / Soviet objects to make the game as realistic as possible
TrueSlav

Post by TrueSlav »

BrenoHenrique wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:38 am I won't even make Russian / Soviet objects to make the game as realistic as possible
the game is already unrealistic Breno, if we really wanted to go that "realism" route we would have added fuel and a billion more esentially usseless mechanics and turned the game into a complex nightmare. Becuase realism and turn based games on a mobile device don't mix well.

But well, what do I know.

Anyway,i think prototypes should be buildable, but they should be unique (buildable once per player) and shall be constructed via military labortories.
Support the new project set in the 1850s to the 1930s.
Forum link:
viewforum.php?f=359
Discord link:
https://discord.gg/BwnPATZtfr
ZakTheBuilder1
Location: From boats of runaways to the #1 military in the world

Post by ZakTheBuilder1 »

TrueSlav wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:20 am
BrenoHenrique wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:38 am I won't even make Russian / Soviet objects to make the game as realistic as possible
the game is already unrealistic Breno, if we really wanted to go that "realism" route we would have added fuel and a billion more esentially usseless mechanics and turned the game into a complex nightmare. Becuase realism and turn based games on a mobile device don't mix well.

Anyway,i think prototypes should be buildable, but they should be unique (buildable once per player) and shall be constructed via military labortories.
Prototypes like the TV-8 will be buildable once per player in a specialized laboratory
I made this vehicle on special request...
AoWW, AoMW, AoV Graphic Designer

Like History
Like Rock
Listen to Sabaton
BrenoHenrique

Post by BrenoHenrique »

not that kind of realism but unity realism you don’t see a TV-8 in combat around or a Russian object attacking an M1.
BrenoHenrique

Post by BrenoHenrique »

you already played R.U.S.E this is a real time strategy game and they use this type of construction (example) in a tank factory you cannot build a bad one but there is a laboratory where only prototypes can be built
TrueSlav

Post by TrueSlav »

BrenoHenrique wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:57 pm

not that kind of realism but unity realism you don’t see a TV-8 in combat around or a Russian object attacking an M1.
Did we see any Soviet tank crewed by Soviet tankers attack a American tank crewed by American crew? I think not. AoMW is built around a fictional conflict (WW3) and therefore we don't have to stick to realism that much.
Forum link:
viewforum.php?f=359
Discord link:
BrenoHenrique

Post by BrenoHenrique »

TrueSlav wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:17 pm

Did we see any Soviet tank crewed by Soviet tankers attack a American tank crewed by American crew? I think not. AoMW is built around a fictional conflict (WW3) and therefore we don't have to stick to realism that much.
alright so i guess they shouldn't be produced on a large scale
TrueSlav

Post by TrueSlav »

BrenoHenrique wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:33 pm
TrueSlav wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:17 pm
alright so i guess they shouldn't be produced on a large scale
yes, prototypes will be unique units that will be buildable only once per game. if it's lost, it's lost, you can't build it again.

All we need now is a Laboratory image. Wanna try make it?
Forum link:
viewforum.php?f=359
Discord link:
BrenoHenrique

Post by BrenoHenrique »

I can try to do it (but I'm not good at building)

Return to “US Tanks”