Stating the obvious - Nato /France now op

Huttensohn

Stating the obvious - Nato /France now op

Post by Huttensohn »

Hi, Nato was long underpowered, now it's the strongest Nation with the French units.
French have how very long range air to air missile on Raffal. The also have the best air to ground missile now.

Of course, they have low HP and their bombs are mostly weak. But -
The sepecat plane has a nuke without nuke tech.
The étendard is a jet like fighter without the supersonic flight Upgrade.

They have a mirage fighter bomber with a nuke (no other cheap fighter bomber has nuke) they have now air to ground cruise missiles, even a nuclear one. They have now subs with exocets and ballistic missile.

Some very strong early armored véhicules.

All in that alone would be okay, but if one nation has the best of almost everything, it gets un balanced.

Nato is hard to Master though because of the very huge amount of units, some times for the same Rôle - ton of similar ships with different HP for same cost, lot of Light armoured vehicle. But if it's à design choice to include just everything, it's the Designers choice which I respect.

Some things that should be immédiately fixed.
The new French heavy mortar has range of seven, 92 HP and oneshots all non French infantry. For the same cost as all the other motars. All other mortar has range of 3. Also no tech for that, while some other mortars (Russian) are locked. Some nations start with a Towed howitzer with like 10hp and range of 4m. China even needs defcom 3 for the basic howitzer.
My Name is Trior in age of Modern wars (second most multiplayer wins)
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Stating the obvious - Nato /France now op

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ok!

we should fix soon if we have balance problems.

@Harchie Hirondo @Vinz91
please tell me which suggestions/problem is valid and suggest me what to change- thanks!
Huttensohn

Re: Stating the obvious - Nato /France now op

Post by Huttensohn »

I think thé most important quick fix is the heavy mortar, because it is also against thé logic of the game.. Also the nuke without tech. A lot of the Rest can be fixer my making the others stronger.
My Name is Trior in age of Modern wars (second most multiplayer wins)

Return to “Issues”