Tic Tac Boom is Impossible?

ProtectorLordGarmin

Tic Tac Boom is Impossible?

Post by ProtectorLordGarmin »

Peacekeepers move too fast and you can't escape them, plus they'll always damage you. By the time you escape the building one is camped outside and kills you immediately after opening the door. Is it possible without items at all?
Leader of the Aegis Protectorate, the proud Defenders of Ambidia! If you would like some heavy protection, we can do some mercenary work... but such elite warriors come with an elite price.
godOfKings

Re: Tic Tac Boom is Impossible?

Post by godOfKings »

Wow is this age of modern wars? Sounds like a scene from Xcom
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
ProtectorLordGarmin

It is indeed from AOMW
Each Peacekeeper will immediately engage you after you open a door, leaving you with 4 health after dispatching them all. Since they do 5 damage to you, and they can see you from outside the building, one will camp in the forest outside the front door. Open it, and they dash in, shoot you in the face, and end the run. And don't get me started on those landmines
Leader of the Aegis Protectorate, the proud Defenders of Ambidia! If you would like some heavy protection, we can do some mercenary work... but such elite warriors come with an elite price.
Harchie Hirondo

Post by Harchie Hirondo »

It is possible but very hard. It was supposed to be a Fan Map but due to the lack of campaign maps at that time it was moved to a campaign. Though, since peacekeepers have become faster since the last update, I'll just remake the map again.
The reason why I named it like this is due to well, the land mines, instead of Tic Tac Toe, I called it Tic Tac Boom. One wrong step, and you're dead. :lol:
The war is inevitable! But what if....
ProtectorLordGarmin

I mean it's the slog of getting past the Peacekeepers and then needing to use an item to survive the last one at the door. If an item wasn't required to beat it (and hence an item wasn't completely wasted if you stepped on a mine) it would be fine by me even if it takes a lot of tries to beat it. Hell it took me ages to beat the Appropriate map on Age Of Galaxy but it was fun to work out that you should be shooting the riflemen first instead of trying to run away

You could always just lower the firepower of the guarding Peacekeepers if you want it to be possible. Unless you're wanting players to evade combat altogether?
Huttensohn

Post by Huttensohn »

I agree that this map is difficult, but it's broken, too, so be creative. You dont have to move at full speed. Be creative. Play hide and seek and hit and run. Heck, you are a builder infantry - build walls and machine gun nests as shields between you and the guards. Once, I even managed to fully construct it, kill guards with it and heal my character. Nothing stops you from constructing a Baracks either - let those troops hit the mines for you of build a mercenary Camp with the engineer.

My winning run was - construct Baracks, recruit engineer construct airport, construct mercenary Camp build plane, use plane to speed clean All mines and enemies. Win. Easy. Time Limit no issue.
My Name is Trior in age of Modern wars (second most multiplayer wins)

Return to “Issues”