A List of Issues That I Could Find

Muh80

A List of Issues That I Could Find

Post by Muh80 »

This will be a list of issues that I have found. Its mostly balance stuff with some others.I may add to it at some point.This list has no real particular order.

1.High tier planes such as F22,F35,J-15,J-16,J-20,Mig-35,Su-57 and the Eurofighter Typhoon are not as usefull as they should be as they lack proper long range and effective AtA and AtG weapons.

2.US's AH-1 Cobra is oddly better at AA than it is at ground attack as it lacks damage but has a semi-decent AA missile.

3.Nato's SPECAT Jaguar can use Nuclear Bombing without needing proper tech. Yes the nuke is small but its still an issue.

4.New French stuff has so many balance problems that it would need its own list.

5.UK's FV101 Scorpion deals more damage than some tanks for some reason.Irl it only has 76mm. It has 32 dmg and with bonuses deals 64 dmg to infantry! And it has 2 range and 3 cost! Its pretty much the perfect spam unit.

6.China really needs more units. They have just 4 unique units in the "other" category and they are... subpar.

7.Chinese ships lack anti-ship cruise missiles.

8.Cost for non-basic submarines (subs with weapons other than just torpedos) should be increased.

9.On campaing "Hardened Steel" in mission "Fort of Fright" its not possible to make units as the player and enemy faction is not set to anything.

10.On campaing "Modern World War" in mission "the path like no other..." there are way too many enemy tanks to deal with. They swarm you very fast and quickly chip away at your small number of units. Also an M1 Abrams cant one hit a darn T34-85 for some reason.

11. On campaing "Ghost Stories" at the mission "Ghost War" there are no real way to deal with the large number of BTRs as we are given no AT units.Not to mention all the mercs and merc camps.

12.US's M551 Sheridan should come with a ATGM.

13.French CEASAR artillary should have a cost of 5 as it has 6 range and pretty good damage combined with decent speed.

14.US's LAV(the default one) should carry one infantry unit as that would give the US an amphibious landing unit.

15.As of the making of this list UK still has no landing craft.

Thats it for now.I know these issues cant be resolved instantly and it takes time but I wanted to pile some of the ones I found. I hope it will be usefull.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: A List of Issues That I Could Find

Post by Stratego (dev) »

thanks!

we will fix soon! please check the other recent topic about problems and if you repeated a problem please dont list here as duplicate -thanks!

daniuel
Harchie Hirondo

Post by Harchie Hirondo »

Okay, thank you for listing them!
The war is inevitable! But what if....
Huttensohn

Post by Huttensohn »

You can win ghost wars by using ur chinooks as air to ground assets. You will only get one star though. If you want to get more, it's Broken atm
My Name is Trior in age of Modern wars (second most multiplayer wins)

Return to “Issues”