"Gem donation" ANSWERED

Things that do not fit any other section
poltergeist09

"Gem donation" ANSWERED

Post by poltergeist09 »

Can we have gem donation, where in we can share our gems, well it'll make it faster than going in a bet game with your friend then forfeit instantly so that your friend will get the gem :D
Anchar

Re: "Gem donation"

Post by Anchar »

I don't think so, because then people will create third-party accounts and send initial and bonus gems.
poltergeist09

Post by poltergeist09 »

But people are already doing it by making a bet game then forfeit to give gem, anyway still thank you :D
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

i think this can be an option if it will be limited to activity badge and player level.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

it is harder now, as from last update
- you can not start or join multiplayer bet game under lv 4
- also bet games are checked if they were really played and only that case will give gems if they were normal games.

so from now it is harder to do.
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Post by Hyuhjhih »

I strongly oppose and disagree with it.
There is no point in sharing of gems.
Even if it is limited to be given by high badge to low badge players, it will ruin the fun of the new players. There is a plenty of ways to earn gems and they also get some gems for a headstart. Surplus amount of gems either by being shared or by purchasing will ruin the fun element. It would be as boring as how a god modded app will become.
Plus, earning by playing is the motive of every game. And if the player is so concerned about easy gems, then they should purchase it from stratego (so he will also benefit from it and use for better advancement of the game) and
Even if they gain gems and unlock all units, they will not be experienced to use it. And they still loss and feel bored of the game.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC
Anchar

Post by Anchar »

Well, what if I am not interested in most of the campaigns and I want to play in the multiplayer game fully pumped? Since there is no point in going into a network game without full improvements.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i disagree a little: i won many games with basic units,
moreover: i rarely make special units in games (a little intentionally: to test if they are good enough) and i take part fairly good in those games, also sometimes i learn new things and new units from others as i myself dont even know some new units lol :)
Anchar

Post by Anchar »

Well, new blocks can be found in the map editor. But it's not a fact that the player will enjoy going through campaigns that are divided into different types (for an amateur) + some of them are broken after updates. The multiplayer alternative is the daily bonus which is not very fun in terms of earning it.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i am not sure i understand what u write.
i simply wrote that you can play multiplayer without upgrades too.
Anchar

Post by Anchar »

Do you mean to disable the option of upgrades in the settings? Even so, many important fighters and barracks will be absent, playing this way is pretty hardcore.
Anchar

Post by Anchar »

Maybe you could get some kind of reward for finished + won online games? Again, linked to the account level. Also set this for maps at least 30/30 in size.
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Post by Hyuhjhih »

LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

"Do you mean to disable the option of upgrades in the settings"
i never said that, read what i said, i can only repeat myself, but whatever...
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Actually i think this can be an option that is granted by stratego to moderators or devs so they on their own judgement will grant free gems for worthy users.
Ofc along with some restrictions as well for this ability.

My proposal for limits of this ability:
1. Up to 300 gems can be given to target player;
2. Each player can be targeted once per month only (globally, he can't receive more than 1 reward per month, if different moderador, developer or someone else, who was granted this ability, will try to send gems to player who already received them it will be stopped);
3. Limit total amount of players to whom you can send gems to 4;
4. Can't target self;

On other hands it will give free gems to them, without restrictions and without spending own gems.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

sorry i dont plan to spend many time to implement anything like this - i can handle myself all manual transaction so far (they are not so many)
you can contact me to suggest a transfer to this and that palyer for this and that reason.
makazuwr32

Re: "Gem donation" ANSWERED

Post by makazuwr32 »

If it is fine for you than fine for me.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Anchar

Re: "Gem donation" ANSWERED

Post by Anchar »

Yes, you can play multiplayer without upgrades, but the fact is that as long as I play all my opponents have 100% of all upgrades, and trying to fight with the base army of stage 1 against the extended army of stage 3 is 99% painful loss. From this it turns out that the farm of gems is a daily reward, this is entering the game once a day, so that you can make a move in the game in which you lose without looking.

Return to “Others”