Upgrade and Spell Descriptions

Things that do not fit any other section
WinglessAngel

Upgrade and Spell Descriptions

Post by WinglessAngel »

I was wondering if it would be possible to be more detailed with what upgrades and spells do, having a detailed description of no more than a few sentences, because there are a few upgrades (i.e. Druidic power 1 in AOF) that I have no clue what they entail or skills such as Unholy Pact in AOF that I am not entirely sure what they do, I would be willing to write said descriptions myself seeing as I love the game and don't wish to put more stress on the devs, but a bit more explanation on things would be nice.

P.S. I am very new and if this has been addressed somewhere else please direct me towards it
Endru1241

Re: Upgrade and Spell Descriptions

Post by Endru1241 »

Did you perceive any in AoS itself?
If no, then I can move topic to AoF section.
Age of Strategy design leader
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Druidic power and other similar techs in aof give +1 spell power to caster units alas since there are not so many abilities yet which use spell power values (planned for future magic update but no fixed releaee date range yet).

As for writing descriptions for AoF — i can provide info for you about each ability what it does if you want to write them.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
WinglessAngel

Post by WinglessAngel »

I would be totally down for that! I understand you guys have a lot going on so if I can help in any way I want to. How do you want to send me the list of everything? Ill get on it as fast as humanly possible.

Quick edit: I didnt realise this was age of stratagey soecific im so sorry! Id be okay with doing all of the games if you would want me to as well :D
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

I will post the list of abilities and effects without descriptions in appropriate topic a bit later.

Moved to aof section.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

makazuwr32 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:59 am Druidic power and other similar techs in aof give +1 spell power to caster units alas since there are not so many abilities yet which use spell power values (planned for future magic update but no fixed releaee date range yet).

As for writing descriptions for AoF — i can provide info for you about each ability what it does if you want to write them.
here again: in description there must be no any exact value.
so any exact oinfprmation should be on statsheet, in ability line and so on(not description part)
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Post by Hyuhjhih »

Loot corpse - ability
Magmatic bullet - ability
Triple group attack - ability
Orc strength - ability
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC

Return to “Others”