Game Modes (ROL)

Things that do not fit any other section
Orok

Game Modes (ROL)

Post by Orok »

In this post we can communicate to arrange role-playing games, and what kind of games we can perform.

My game modes:
Only Goblins:
In this mode we will only use the goblins and their derivatives since we have enough goblin units, no towers or volcanoes, it is not worth hamletback, since you would not have how to create it without volcanoes. water goblins count too. valid buildings are goblin camp, stone pile, shaman hunt, and orc dock. without mentioning that orcish transportship and orcish wagon if they are enabled.
In this way I can add the minotaurs but it would be called "goblins and minotaur" and it would be the same adding the minotaurs, but they would only be created from the moster cave or carved moster cave building, their combos are infallible when it comes to role-playing.
The other derivative is "goblins and drangos" the same modality as the first one, only that the troll shaman are added to make dragons only, so it did not open to create the troll hunt since to make dragons we do not need to improve the troll, only the summons.

Day of the dead:

In this mode we will fight for our survival and extermination of the zombie invasion, in this mode we will NOT use technologies, neither humans nor the dead, except for "cannibalize" since we will not be able to use the zombie butcher and for humans the exception is " exorcism "otherwise they could not purge the earth.

Dead

Units:
skeleton worker,
Zombie, ghoul, cemetery reaper, zombie butcher and strzyga.

Buildings:
Graveyard, bone wall, skull gate, bone tower.

Undeadwagon no

Humans:

Units:
worker, warrior, halberdier, double swordsman, healer, archer, axe thrower.

Buildings:
wall, gate, guard tower, archery range, barracks, church.

Wagon yes.

in this mode do not open a castle or a mansion.

For now I leave you these modes, remember, write down the units so as not to get confused, and play it with friends because sometimes it happens that other users do not respect the rules of the role.
If you have other modes or want to modify something to my modes, you are welcome!
From the shadows they call us for a better life.... Image

Return to “Others”