BDR G1 B (Steel Potato)

ZakTheBuilder1
Location: From boats of runaways to the #1 military in the world

BDR G1 B (Steel Potato)

Post by ZakTheBuilder1 »

The project of a new vehicle was suggested by engineers of the Baudet-Donon-Roussel company in June 1938, but the design was never developed.

The Char G1 was a French replacement project for the Char D2 medium tank. Several prototypes from different companies were developed since 1936, but not a single one had been fully completed at the time of the Fall of France in 1940. The projects represented some of the most advanced French tank design of the period and finally envisaged a type that would have been roughly equal in armament and mobility to later World War II standard tanks of other nations, such as early models of the Soviet T-34 and the American M4 Sherman, but possessing several novel features, such as gun stabilization, a semi-automatic loader and an optical rangefinder.

ROLE IN GAME
I Dont know if its in game already but if its not
boom steel potato
a better tank than the char b1.

Link
https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Tank:F05_BDR_G1B
AoWW, AoMW, AoV Graphic Designer

Like History
Like Rock
Listen to Sabaton
BrenoHenrique

Re: BDR G1 B (Steel Potato)

Post by BrenoHenrique »

ZakTheBuilder1 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:38 pm The project of a new vehicle was suggested by engineers of the Baudet-Donon-Roussel company in June 1938, but the design was never developed.

The Char G1 was a French replacement project for the Char D2 medium tank. Several prototypes from different companies were developed since 1936, but not a single one had been fully completed at the time of the Fall of France in 1940. The projects represented some of the most advanced French tank design of the period and finally envisaged a type that would have been roughly equal in armament and mobility to later World War II standard tanks of other nations, such as early models of the Soviet T-34 and the American M4 Sherman, but possessing several novel features, such as gun stabilization, a semi-automatic loader and an optical rangefinder.

ROLE IN GAME
boom steel potato

Link
it exists (if it exists I will do it).
AoWW and AoMW graphic designer
BrenoHenrique

Post by BrenoHenrique »

ZakTheBuilder1 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:38 pm The project of a new vehicle was suggested by engineers of the Baudet-Donon-Roussel company in June 1938, but the design was never developed.

ROLE IN GAME
boom steel potato

Link
are you sure it exists so i can make an image for it.
ZakTheBuilder1
Location: From boats of runaways to the #1 military in the world

Post by ZakTheBuilder1 »

AoWW, AoMW, AoV Graphic Designer

Like History
Like Rock
Listen to Sabaton
BrenoHenrique

Post by BrenoHenrique »

ZakTheBuilder1 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:25 pm I have found some some pictures
and found the real name,
The real name is Char G1 ^^^ prototype hull A upgraded drawing vvv some pictures^^^

A Wiki page
I'll do it since the French don't have good tanks

Return to “France Tanks”