Multirole jet fighter.

Vinz91

Multirole jet fighter.

Post by Vinz91 »

I don't know what is the basic abilities a multirole aircraft can have but I think it should at least carried an anti-air missile for aerial superiority mission, an anti-ground missile and classic bomb for ground attack missions as well as gunning abilities (even if this should cause heavier counter attack). A lot of planes in the game like the F-15 eagle, the Mirage F-1, mirage III, the rafale, the F-100 super sabre, the British harrier and soon the mirage 2000 are all able to conduct all this missions.

So my question why is there some of them without all the abilities making them really multirole jet-fighter?

Thanks for the listening
Huttensohn

Re: Multirole jet fighter.

Post by Huttensohn »

I agree. But the f15 Was an Air superiority fighter, the mutirole Variant is the f15e.
My Name is Trior in age of Modern wars (second most multiplayer wins)
Huttensohn

Post by Huttensohn »

I also dont get, why has the modern f35 the weak basic anti air missile and a lot of il der fighter, even the f4 have the better aim 9 missile.

The think is though, us has so many fighters, some of them very good so that it's not a Züge issue. but still weird
Huttensohn

Post by Huttensohn »

So the thing is - are you all aware, that Ingame, f4 is more useful f15, more survivable and quicker than f16, and has more destructive Power than f22 and f35? F14 is a Better air to air fighter, quicker, better gun and more health.
F16 is a Better gun truck but slower, less health.
F15 has no air to ground at all so basically too niche to really use, F14 is very strong air to air and still has that bomb. I still think we need the f15 strike eagle additionally.

And the f4 is a plane you unlock with defcom IV. And you can Spam it from carriers.

Return to “Others”