Modern Warfare Strategies

ChingChongHiro

Modern Warfare Strategies

Post by ChingChongHiro »

Hello guys i don't if I'm in the right forum for this but,

What are your strategies/ how do you play Modern warfare?

For me i just go with engineers- truck veh.- secret lab and tank fac. -lmg then more tanks after that i just make it grow to 8 tank factories then put the airports, but before then after light machine guns i just go with airports first if i have space and buffer away from the enemy. Playing in 50x50 is the best.

Does those trinkets are help btw? And the supply trucks? Because for me is kinda for multiplayer-ish builds. Anyways take care and happy Covid.
Endru1241

Re: Modern Warfare Strategies

Post by Endru1241 »

Moved.
Age of Strategy design leader
Harchie Hirondo

Post by Harchie Hirondo »

Hello! Thanks for moving the topic here.
I don't recommend that you construct secret research laboratories currently since they don't have much to provide except the capability of researching nuclear weapons and prototype only units.
To be honest, I'm mostly just spamming infantries with some tanks to support them and artilleries too. Ensure to have some air defenses set up or else the enemy could just obliterate your army from above.
Supply trucks are useful to produce units faster and in maps where there are oil fields, you could build unlimited oil wells/refineries that could boost production too as long as there is an oil field in that tile.
Happy Covid? You mean Happy Holidays?
The war is inevitable! But what if....
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i always try to dominate air - so i start with bombers and after fighters.
ChingChongHiro

Post by ChingChongHiro »

Belated holidays folks hahahaha, i think that's a good idea to, but honestly for me in modern Warfare the nukes are really handy in AI also in multi, the fact that it can contaminate infantries help cut the cost. I mean if you have one plane that can kill 10 units it's mighty fine.

Building the secret first in russian gaming is kinda crucial because you have two things, the object tank which is cheap and reliable and the nukes. Just saying to anyone who has a russian team.
Sultan Suleiman Khan

Post by Sultan Suleiman Khan »

ChingChongHiro wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:26 pm Hello guys i don't if I'm in the right forum for this but,

What are your strategies/ how do you play Modern warfare?

For me i just go with engineers- truck veh.- secret lab and tank fac. -lmg then more tanks after that i just make it grow to 8 tank factories then put the airports, but before then after light machine guns i just go with airports first if i have space and buffer away from the enemy. Playing in 50x50 is the best.

Does those trinkets are help btw? And the supply trucks? Because for me is kinda for multiplayer-ish builds. Anyways take care and happy Covid.
50×50 naps are the best. Totally agreed. But I prefer more than that but there's no option. If you know then plz let me know. I just want to play on a large scale.
Sultan Abdul Hamid Khan 2
brave,kind,and worthy than all the Ottoman Sultans,,,
Know history,,,N love history,,,,

Return to “Others”