New maps and country's for Age of Modern War

ChingChongHiro

New maps and country's for Age of Modern War

Post by ChingChongHiro »

Hello first of all i love the new beta version of modern war and previous games you made, it feel likes red alert again :lol: anyways,

I was building new maps when i saw the usual button on the bottom left was missing, so I couldn't send it to you guys. I wanted to give like 6 new maps because the 50x50 blocks kinda fits the modern war game, I don't feel like playing with the lesser blocks because of the amount of time getting the good tanks, honestly the 7 turn tanks are good but the lesser than 7 turns are kinda worst-ish? Just my opinion, i use the USSR team they have good air support but the tanks before the "object" tank is no good.

I wish someday you guys could patch like new country's to play with. Thanks you do you guys think about the tanks and the button. Hahaha
Endru1241

Re: New maps and country's for Age of Modern War

Post by Endru1241 »

Moving here - wasn't sure where exactly.
Sorry.
Age of Strategy design leader
ChingChongHiro

Post by ChingChongHiro »

Am i in the wrong forum? Hahahaha i knew it. Or just wrong topic tab?
Harchie Hirondo

Post by Harchie Hirondo »

Hello, thanks for your suggestions and we're glad that you liked the new game
What do you mean by the button on the bottom left is missing?
We would be adding more countries in the future. But first, we need to complete the current nations first
The war is inevitable! But what if....
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

when i saw the usual button on the bottom left was missing
in settings you can turn on menu button if that does not appear and dont have a hardware "menu" button.
ChingChongHiro

Post by ChingChongHiro »

I can't attach the file because it's "to big", the button I'm referring to is when you build a map.

Example, after you're done building a map in Age of WW there is like a button to save the map and send it to the developers, but in modern Warfare, I don't see it. I dunno if it's because i click something in the settings or what. It's just I can't send my maps to the developers.

Also about the settings, the language section doesn't really change the text, because when i put it in Japanese or even Russian it doesn't change any words.

i already tried what you've said, thanks i can see the button now and i can send the maps ty ty ty.

Return to “Others”