Slann Mage Priest

Elrond

Slann Mage Priest

Post by Elrond »

Slann are large, corpulent toad-like beings. A Slann's bloated body can take a fair beating, and their magical energies lend them some protection, however overall they are physically frail. When in battle, Slann do not walk or ride beasts but are instead born aloft on floating palanquins imbued with magical power.

Need more love to save every gecko in battle field.
Gecko Life Matter (GLM)

More Mage and Priest to save every gecko. Glory to dark god Khorne and all hail Lord Kroak
Badnorth

Re: Slann Mage Priest

Post by Badnorth »

Are u Myrmidon from AoF? Or someone similar? I think some guy in AoF said that line too. The "Gecko Lives Matter" thing. Lol.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Slanns are a Warhammer Fantasy™ race, right? Perhaps we should use a different name, that wouldn't come with possible copyright issues.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Elrond

Post by Elrond »

Badnorth wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:42 pm Are u Myrmidon from AoF? Or someone similar? I think some guy in AoF said that line too. The "Gecko Lives Matter" thing. Lol.
That me myrmidons :D
Elrond

Post by Elrond »

Midonik wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:13 pm Slanns are a Warhammer Fantasy™ race, right? Perhaps we should use a different name, that wouldn't come with possible copyright issues.
Well can choose the biology name of toad , bufonidae / bufonid / bufo / Anura / Katak (malayu refer for toad) that will not trademarks infringement

A true toad is any member of the family Bufonidae, in the order Anura. This is the only family of anurans in which all members are known as toads, although some may be called frogs. The bufonids now comprise more than 35 genera, Bufo being the best known.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Wat about
Croakons, a race of humanoid toads, they r called croakons cause they croak :lol: both wen alive and wen they die :lol: it may b a funny name but at least most players will know they r related to frogs more ezly
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

godOfKings wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:21 pm Wat about
Croakons, a race of humanoid toads, they r called croakons cause they croak :lol: both wen alive and wen they die :lol: it may b a funny name but at least most players will know they r related to frogs more ezly
Sounds simple and nice.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
Elrond

Post by Elrond »

godOfKings wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:21 pm Wat about
Hmm not much impressed me on this name may change the first letter from "C" to "K" Kroakin that also retain the sound also given name of Warhammer fantasy genesis's Slann starmaster Lord Kroak. Hss hss hark (war call)

Return to “Subraces - Scalefolks”