Cha'Tel'Quessir (Half-Elves)

KingOfTheSilverlands

Cha'Tel'Quessir (Half-Elves)

Post by KingOfTheSilverlands »

Half-Elves. Hybrid of Humans and Elves. There will be no new units in this race, a balanced mix of already existed Human and Elf units will be made. Like, Longbow and Quick Archer, Elven Swordsman and Halberdier. Unit diversity should be kept to a minimum so that this race is not too op. Also, this race should not be considered as an alliance. But mixing Units from two races can create some confusion. That's why I think at least a re-coloring can be done. Considering other races planning to be added, this may be a bit of a low priority, but I still think this race should be considered.
The lifeless eyes of cold corpses greeted the King while the wind blew his silver hair.
KingOfTheSilverlands

Re: Cha'Tel'Quessir (Half-Elves)

Something like this maybe.Human style weapons,Elven style uniform.
Attachments
chatelquessir_warrior.png
chatelquessir_warrior.png (1.56 KiB) Viewed 1772 times
The lifeless eyes of cold corpses greeted the King while the wind blew his silver hair.
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

Looks like a skin.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Can be a thing, alas i do not see for now any reason for it since partially their role will be taken by rising sun elves.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
KingOfTheSilverlands

makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:00 am Can be a thing, alas i do not see for now any reason for it since partially their role will be taken by rising sun elves.
Think about it, Orcs are marching in the Forbidden Realms, their plan is to attack the Elves and prevent the humans from getting help. But what they don't know is why they call it the Forbidden Realms. Legend has it that as a result of the marriage of the Human King and the Elf Princess, the Elven tribes began to migrate towards the Human lands, next to their Princess. They fused and married each other and started to have children. As a result, a new race emerged. Cha'Tel'Quessir, aka Half-Elves. They lived in peace for years. Until the 2nd King's 2nd Son was born. He started to riot and aggressive attitudes , but his brother, on the contrary, was a calm person who was satisfied with the situation of the Kingdom and tried to appease his brother. When his brother came to the age of accession to the throne, his father appeared before the King and said that he was the most suitable heir to the Kingdom, and that his brother, on the contrary, was doing things against the kingdom. The king was very angry when he heard this. The Elf Queen, on the other hand, was aware of the situation, told the King to calm down, that these were lies. He said that, but the King was more enraged when an Elf accused his young, only son, of lying. He got up and walked up to the Queen shouting, tripping while the Queen was going backwards, and he fell very hard,her head was bleeding so much and The Elf Queen died here from hands of her husband..With this, for the first time in the history of the kingdom, a human shed the blood of an elf. The king then said that it was all because of his older son and exiled him. His eldest son took his loyal men and rode his horse to eastward.Seeing his brother's departure as an opportunity, his younger son secretly entered the king's room one night and killed his father in his sweet sleep.He proclaimed his kingdom the next day. He couldn't hide his hatred for the elves inside anymore and killed all the Elves and the people who carried the elven blood. While these were happening, the exiled prince was in the forest near Elves and came across an Elven village that had been plundered by the orcs. Then the Prince took the elves under his protection and established the first Half-Elves Kingdom.His dominance in the forests is getting stronger, his legend was known to everyone.When the prince realized that he was enjoying this power, he thought of his brother, remembering that hundreds of thousands of Half-Elves had died because of the sheer love of power. That's why he banned All Races from entering the Forest and stopped their attacks outside the forest. Until Orcs and Undeads unite and threaten the whole realm. Now that mighty Prince of the Forbidden Forest comes with all his might for the orcs.

I think this is a good backstory for this race.Whhat are you saying ?
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Backstory is backstory.

Question from my side of view is their role in terms of mechanic.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
KingOfTheSilverlands

makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:17 pm Backstory is backstory.

Question from my side of view is their role in terms of mechanic.
As far as I can see the strengths of the elves in the game are their archers, and the missing sides are melee units. Humans have no such problems, they are strong in most ways. I think that's why we should take the power of humans a little and give it to the elves, we can't just do it, if we do,it will be like a kingdom instead of a race. there must be a backstory to make it look like a race. If we do this, the elves will meet their need for melee power and they will become a well-balanced new race that can withstand an op race like the orcs.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Well that is what rising sun elves will do.
They will have better melee units than basic wood elves, crossbows, ranged throwers and mechanical inventions for siege and naval fleet.

What will this sub have?
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
KingOfTheSilverlands

makazuwr32 wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:24 am Well that is what rising sun elves will do.
They will have better melee units than basic wood elves, crossbows, ranged throwers and mechanical inventions for siege and naval fleet.

What will this sub have?

Human trebuchet with elven style.
Human catapult with elven style.
Human expert warrior with elven cloak and hair.

Basically,human units will redesigned with elven style.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Rising sun elves will already have own variant of catapult and trebushet.
As well as that so called "expert warrior".

So "just redesigned human units" idea is denied.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
KingOfTheSilverlands

makazuwr32 wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:38 pm Rising sun elves will already have own variant of catapult and trebushet.
As well as that so called "expert warrior".

So "just redesigned human units" idea is denied.

I'll think hard about this Half-Elves. If necessary, I will make the units one by one together with their stats. I will come up with something that you cannot refuse.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

I must remind you that rising sun and new moon subs have higher priority.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “Subraces - Elves”