Desperate For Help: Orc RPG Map 1

Here talk about maps and campaigns.
IMPORTANT!: Every map/campaign should be in a separate topic.
So if you have a new idea than open a new topic for it!
SeekTruth

Desperate For Help: Orc RPG Map 1

Post by SeekTruth »

I've gone through the map a bunch of times so far. I've killed the humans and all the elves i found. I killed their trees too, but for some reason the elves are never marked as (lost) and I don't know how to actually finish the map. I kill all the elves and destroy their trees and then send the leader back to the orc camp and . . . nothing. I'm running through it over and over and i just can't find out what else i need to do. It's honestly starting to drive me a little crazy. Can someone give me some pointers on this?
Endru1241

Re: Desperate For Help: Orc RPG Map 1

Post by Endru1241 »

Moved.
I believe you made a mistake in posting it on AoS section. Should be in the Age of Fantasy subforum.
I'm sorry I haven't seen it sooner.
Age of Strategy design leader
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

Thanks @Endru1241
Age of Fantasy design leader
xXalexc925Xx

Post by xXalexc925Xx »

This map would be one of the impossible ones that I would talk about because it is a map that is a bit strange, the first time I passed it was without making even half of the map. I have been looking at it, and there is no specific way to win.

The third time I play, when it most seems to me that it is how it should be played. I first killed the men's spearmen, then I went to the E to the corner, then to the S I defeated the ambushes and finally with the archer and the ax thrower I destroyed the green towers of the orcs. The trees didn't need me to destroy them.

When I have an exact reason why there are these failures, I will comment on it, but if you have already done everything I have.
I recommend you restart.

That I had to do it too.

____N
__O + E
____S
SeekTruth

Post by SeekTruth »

Last edited by SeekTruth on Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
SeekTruth

Post by SeekTruth »

I don't really understand what you're telling me here, but you seem to be indicating that it is indeed possible? and not broken?
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

It is possible... I did it at least once. Well, at least was. I will try to do it again.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
N0th1ng

Post by N0th1ng »

It's a bit late but I finally won this map. You need to destroy the orc towers in the middle, the ones that can shoot. For this, use the archer and buff him to do more damage. I hope this can help you
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

Perfect! Thanks!
Age of Fantasy design leader

Return to “Map & campaign ideas/issues”