Impossible to win map: Fictional maps /Orc Outpost

Here talk about maps and campaigns.
IMPORTANT!: Every map/campaign should be in a separate topic.
So if you have a new idea than open a new topic for it!
xXalexc925Xx

Impossible to win map: Fictional maps /Orc Outpost

Post by xXalexc925Xx »

Map failures

Age of fantasy
fictional maps

Orc Outpost

If this map is possible You only could win with the archers and I think with minimum 70 turns.
The biggest problem of this map is the army that you control. Which are composed of 2 warriors, 1 elite warrior, 4 archers and one Skirmisher, And any other soldier. With that army you need to kill and destroy 4 orcish camp, one goblin spiker and one shaman hut. Could seem like no big deal but we need to think that orcs camps will create ad update soldiers. Not to mention that with the latest update shaman huts now create stronger units than before.
And then your army the warriors don’t have enough damage to structures or life to be able to break camps quickly. Also, must of the orcs have a very god defense to the archers, let's not talk about defense against projectiles from Skirmisher.
My solution is put 2 elite warrior, 2 warrior, one mage with the technology of the fire ball more and change the elite warrior with which you start to a swordsman.2 and with this changes I think will be possible.

Return to “Map & campaign ideas/issues”