The scaled defenders

Here talk about maps and campaigns.
IMPORTANT!: Every map/campaign should be in a separate topic.
So if you have a new idea than open a new topic for it!
Jrex

The scaled defenders

Post by Jrex »

The product of me dabbling with the map editor, I have created 3 of the intended 7 maps, centered around the kobolds, and a mysterious group of humans relentlessly pursuing the eradication of multiple villages, or the scalefolk empire entirely. you, the 'commander' (for lack of a better word) of the first battle, defend multiple villages and cities. I dont wanna spoil too much
Beware the fury of a patient man
Puss_in_Boots

Re: The scaled defenders

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

Scaledfolk are being heavily revamped, so be careful of that.
OLÉ
Jrex

Post by Jrex »

It shouldn't be too bad, it's mostly given kobolds, snake people, civilians (human and kobold) and houses, as the aim of the first 3 is to defend the village/city. The kobolds are armored but it's mostly the base units (swords, spears, later on slings) and for the second one, some humans
Jrex

Post by Jrex »

Jrex wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:31 pm It shouldn't be too bad, it's mostly given kobolds, snake people, civilians (human and kobold) and houses, as the aim of the first 3 is to defend the village/city. The kobolds are armored but it's mostly the base units (swords, spears, later on slings) and for the second one, some humans, though I'm grateful to have been informed and will, if need be, revamp the map should it make anything break
Jrex

Post by Jrex »

Nevermind I found out what you were saying, will be sure to wait on the update before confirming anything

Return to “Map & campaign ideas/issues”