I need a proofreader

Here talk about maps and campaigns.
IMPORTANT!: Every map/campaign should be in a separate topic.
So if you have a new idea than open a new topic for it!
General Brave

I need a proofreader

Post by General Brave »

I made a couple Maps, or I mean a lot, I'm currently about to finish two campaigns. And I need someone to make sure everything is grammarly correct, and doesn't stray off. Have any you guys written before?
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.
godOfKings

Re: I need a proofreader

Post by godOfKings »

i could try, i m good with english grammars, but how can i try ur maps?
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Not the map, but the dialogue. At least the entry one.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

OK, so how do I read it, do u copy paste or something?
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

The Cracked Pillars.<p>Created by General Brave. <p> <p>Sir Francis Journal. 14th, Sep, 1423. <P>

It's been weeks since the Earl of Mistshore has declared his allegiance against the Royal Family. And he isn't alone. Since then, twenties other nobles have shown their support by supplying him men's, weapon and irons. I fear this is no coincidence. I only hope this is not the work by an outside force. Anyways, I have no doubt that the Royal Protector will put down this problem before it begins to spiral out of control.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

You can add more if you want, I don't mind. Anything to make it seem not to bad.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Better to pm me new texts, I will see wat I can do

LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

It's been weeks since the Earl of Mistshore has declared his allegiance against the Royal Family. And he isn't alone. Since then, twenty other nobles have shown their support by supplying him with men, weapons and iron. I fear this is no coincidence. I only hope this is not the work of an outside force. Anyways, I have no doubt that the Royal Protector will put down this problem before it begins to spiral out of control.

Still it's a decent text, nice work
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

“Are you sure about this Alexander?” question Sergeant Philip. “Because the last time I heard, Lord Much is currently at odds with the Crown. I don't think it's a great time to ask him about those activities is he been doing down in White Edge. I think we should come back with a few more man's before we speak with him.” Philip strongly suggested.

<p>“You worry too much Philip.” General Alexander reply. “Also we won't have any time for that. What the last time I heard, he will soon be leaving to who knows what. So tell your man's to secure the keep until we get there, we need to make sure to know where his loyalty lies.”

The second main text.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Is the name of the lord Much? pretty weird name I think, I will work on it soon

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

“Are you sure about this Alexander?” questioned Sergeant Philip. “Because the last time I heard, Lord Much is currently at odds with the Crown. I don't think it's a good time to ask him about those activities that he has been doing down in White Edge. I think we should come back with a few more men before we speak with him.” Philip suggested seriously.

<p>“You worry too much Philip.” General Alexander replied. “Also we won't have any time for that. I believe he will soon be leaving to who knows where. So tell your men to secure the keep until we get there, we need to make sure to know where his loyalty lies.”</p>

Return to “Map & campaign ideas/issues”