Honor

Here talk about maps and campaigns.
IMPORTANT!: Every map/campaign should be in a separate topic.
So if you have a new idea than open a new topic for it!
Skelegonsans

Re: Honor

Post by Skelegonsans »

Yeh, i cant even pass the 1st map because absolutely nothing happens. I waited more than 15 turns and nothing happened. What is going on??
That one guy that disappears for 6 months then comes back and keeps doing it over and over. :lol:
Have helped a lot with Scaledfolks early development a while ago, also author of Dragons Origin campaign.
Constantin

Post by Constantin »

Skelegonsans wrote:Yeh, i cant even pass the 1st map because absolutely nothing happens. I waited more than 15 turns and nothing happened. What is going on??
It seems many gamers can not understand this trigger. You must to come to this place Oswald
Skelegonsans

Post by Skelegonsans »

I suggest u either change that trigger to something that the player can't miss (maybe trigger at the start of the 1st or 2nd turn), or showing a message telling the player to put oswald there, because the player cant guess he has to put oswald there.
That one guy that disappears for 6 months then comes back and keeps doing it over and over. :lol:
Have helped a lot with Scaledfolks early development a while ago, also author of Dragons Origin campaign.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Hmmm,Constantin.... In frist map,I look who going to betray,and I restart the game,and then delate all this units.
In second map I attack unavablie axe throwers becouse I didnt place any unit at element of road witch active tiggets unitil I dont kill all of them.
In third map,undeds unavablie at left and right didnt active. Also,I can attack undeds at up before they active.
Some tiggets bugs I find.
Last edited by Midonik on Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Bug in 2nd map: Image
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Skelegonsans

Post by Skelegonsans »

Midonik wrote:Hmmm,Constantin.... In frist map,I look who going to betray,and I restart the game,and then delate all this units.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thats the smart thing to do! Its not a bug, its just some sort of cheat...
I would never do that... unless the map is too hard... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
(But ive cleared this one and it wasnt too hard.)
Constantin

Post by Constantin »

11st mission
Last edited by Constantin on Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Constantin

Post by Constantin »

12st mission
Last edited by Constantin on Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enemy of LordOfAles

Post by Enemy of LordOfAles »

Great campaign!!!!!!! *crushed

Return to “Map & campaign ideas/issues”