Koshchey the Immortal

Tenebrignus

Koshchey the Immortal

Post by Tenebrignus »

Basically, it's the typical antagonist of russian folclore. In ancient times his image was worn by the god of death in east slavs mythology. In fairy tales and myths he showed himself as cruel, cold, strong villain... and desperate romantic. Every single tale he stole someones daughter and tryed to make her his wife. Koshchey don't need to conquer the world or kill everyone, all he always wanted was some love and respect from woman.
He looks like very thin, bony and pale, in some books and animation he portray exactly like a skeleton.
As game unit he would be pretty OP, because he is literally immortal. Some heroes could chain him, some learned about secret of his power and destroyed the object in which his life is hidden (I'm sure, Joanne Rowling stole his image for Voldemort). But it is impossible to kill him in open fight. In the other hand, he can be added to map creation list of units with random stats. If someone will want to create a map on the slavic epic, that someone could easely change his stats later with triggers.

P.S. He is powerful wizard, by the way. But he uses only massive transformation spells and prefers close combat. I could draw his raven form, if it need to be.
Attachments
Koshchey the Immortal.png
Koshchey the Immortal.png (1.04 KiB) Viewed 884 times
Last edited by Tenebrignus on Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yeetbruh

Re: Koshchey the Immortal

Post by Yeetbruh »

I REALLY like this idea, this would probably be only good for map editor though
insert quote here
Fort

Re: Koshchey the Immortal

Post by Fort »

Good

Return to “Archived - Units and Buildings - General Forum”