I thought she had a too big hair mass so I tried to reduce that a bit
Attachments
elven militia.png
elven militia.png (3.58 KiB) Viewed 1244 times
Age of Fantasy design leader
DreJaDe

Re: Peasants in this game/Peons

Post by DreJaDe »

I suggest making her have an HP of 1 then 30% dodge to all type with no units having advantage over it. Of course still affected by other dodge upg.

Also other than dodge, she can't have other upg such as armor and dmg.
Savra

Post by Savra »

Too low of hp for militia, 8-10 is fine. It's just like the humans militia but with dodges and lembas, lembas does no good for a 1 hp unit.
DreJaDe

Post by DreJaDe »

Maybe, I still think unlike other militia. the elf should be one hit on successful attack by any unit without having the bonus on milita (no units will have bonus dmg over it). But it will be a good dodger to balance it.
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

At the moment it counts as infantry melee like any other militia, so units that have bonus against infantry melee have bonus against her as well.

Anyway she shares all the traits of all melee elf aside the base dodge counter (as she's not a trained soldier)

Since most of militia will be generally be oneshotted she just have the chance to get 30% to all dodges for some chance of not dying xD

After all her main function will be to have a fast expansion early on thanks to 4 speed at cost 1 and to regain a tc (or rapidly fill it with 4 meatshield).

Costing one it shouldn't be more than this or the use for a "sacrifice" based spell (than in case of elves might not be a sacrifice in terms of flavour).
Age of Fantasy design leader

Return to “Archived - Units and Buildings - General Forum”