AOF New units — ANSWERED

Hornsofapollo15

AOF New units — ANSWERED

Post by Hornsofapollo15 »

My name is Hornsofapollo and I was actually wondering how to send you and email via gmail until I came across the ability to send through the game. Anyway back on topic I was just wondering if you can think upon these new unit ideas I have for example:

(Undead)Elder lich: A lich far powerful than a normal lich. Has the ability to summon death knights. As well it's animate the undead spell has a larger ranger and has a higher chance to summon death knights than the normal lich.

(Undead)Death knights: giant skeletal creatures as dark as night with high defense and attack but low movement due to their size and weight.

(Undead)Greater deamon: a demon of far greater power than a lesser deamon with the ability to summon a lesser deamon to do it's bidding but only one every 10 turns.

(Undead)Succubus: I beautiful creature of the undead army with the ability to use convert in a small area.

(Undead) Skeletal Frost Drake: another dragon like creature of the undead army. Has great attack and defense but weak to magic and arrows. Able to fly over terrain and breath it's frost breath on the enemy in a medium sized area causing damage and making the enemy slowed.

(Undead) Draugr: a stronger version of the skeletal warrior with higher defense and attack but without the ability to walk in water. Weak vs fire.

(Ork) Rock Troll: a giant creature with high defense and attack and long range. Is weak vs. fire

(Elves) Faun: is a creature between a human and goat. Has the ability to summon three tree ents but has a 6 turn cool down.

(Humans) Brass Golem: a golem made of brass has very high defense and health with moderate damage but slow movement due to its weight.

Mainly I had ideas for the undead but I hope you like them 👍
L4cus

Re: AOF New units

Post by L4cus »

Aof topic then...
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus...
AOD, a new variant...
viewforum.php?f=230
makazuwr32

Re: AOF New units

Post by makazuwr32 »

Alright. One by one.

Death knights: they already are existing as part of undead army. Alas they are living beings under curses. Definately no to raising such units from corpses.

Elder lich: same here as with death knights. Alas lich king or something similar to is planned to be added. Name choice is also bad.

Succubus and greater demon: different way but will be part of demons sub later. We alas already have our own vision for those.

Skeletal frost drake: no.
1. We are going to redesign current skeletal dragon and add 3 more dragons (skeletal drake, skeletal dragon, skeletal wyrm, skeletal hydra in total).
2. Skeletal dragons can't have any magical abilities.
3. Skeletal dragons can't have flying (zombie dragon instead will get flying).
4. All those will be raisable and summonable already.
5. Skeletons can't have "great attack and defence". At least ot on the level of orcs or humans.

Draugr: i think there was a topic about this unit. And even if not, it can be only as trainable skeleton, not as raisable from corpses.

Rock troll: and what is the difference with troll crusher?
Or you plan to add "Roll Troll" to get "Rock & Roll" Troll Twin brothers?
In any case poor description and not understanable difference from ingame units.

Faun:
1. Satyrs are planned as part of beastfolk sub for elves;
2. Abity to summon 3 ents at once is too op;
3. Ent summoning will be moved to become exclusive to woodshaper.

Brass golem: humans are not good craftsmen to create mechanical golems. No.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “Archived - Units and Buildings - General Forum”