Question about elf tech - ANSWERED

Huttensohn

Question about elf tech - ANSWERED

Post by Huttensohn »

Hey, what are the upgrades aracane power and druidic power actually do? I tested it but their abilities didn't get any better. Then, what is the upgrade precision shot actually doing? And can I jump mountains /rivers /trees with eleven jump? What is the exact difference between the three whirlwind variants of the sword dancer?
My Name is Trior in age of Modern wars (second most multiplayer wins)
makazuwr32

Re: Question about elf tech

Post by makazuwr32 »

1. These 2 tech trees were made for future, when we will rework abilities. With these techs later most abilities will become more powerful and gain increased effects.
But because right now we are concentrated on upscaling this is put on hold.

2. Jump can't let unit to LAND onto mountains, water or obstacles but it allows to PASS through them onto land-type tile. It also lets unit to ignore not only landscape but also enemy and neutral units.

3. Precision shot for now increases minimal damage dealt to enemy by normal 2 turn archers and if i remember correctly by 5 turn cost captains as well as by their mounted forms. For example 2 turn archer has 9 attack and tries to hit maxed imperial knight (10/10 armor) with troll skin effect (+6/+6 armor). 9 attack versus 16 armor. Without these techs archer will deal only 1 damage to him. With them he will deal 2/3/4 damage depending on tier researched.

4. Whirlwind abilities have different action costs, different damage output and different aoe (3rd one has aoe 2 but slightly lower damage if compared to 2nd).
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Alexander82

Re: Question about elf tech

Post by Alexander82 »

I think we can consider that answered
Age of Fantasy design leader

Return to “Archived - FAQ”