Market Maps- How do they work?

LightGamez

Market Maps- How do they work?

Post by LightGamez »

Hi, is it possible to get our maps posted on the market menu? And do we get gems for posting maps onto the market?
Badnorth

Re: Market Maps- How do they work?

Post by Badnorth »

It is possible to get maps in the market but it needs an approval from a market map moderator to get in. Specifically - Stratego (Dev).

Gems: Idk, I've been also wondering about that. I hope I get some answers aswell in here.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

The real question is why you don't get gems when winning them - why would I play them?
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
LightGamez

Post by LightGamez »

Midonik wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:45 pm The real question is why you don't get gems when winning them - why would I play them?
hahaha good point :lol:
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

Midonik wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:45 pm The real question is why you don't get gems when winning them - why would I play them?
I agree. I hope stratego changes this. Market maps are only wasting precious gems.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

I think it is just extra content to play. I don't know if @s@Stratego (dev) would agree for making them give gems. I'm not against it.
Age of Fantasy design leader

Return to “Archived - FAQ”