Questions for AOF

General Brave

Re: Questions for AOF

Post by General Brave »

Is there a way to beg for gem?
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.
Savra

Post by Savra »

No but if the ads were working you could probably get around 5 a day or more, depends how many ads they let you watch.
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

General Brave wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:43 pm Is there a way to beg for gem?
You can beg from daniel or rich players that have way too many gems.
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Are you rich?
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

Private info is not to be exposed.
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
Tankhead

Post by Tankhead »

Only 400? I was seriously considering putting 50$ into this game. How many gems would that be :lol:
"The smallest pebble was once the biggest stone, the biggest stone was once bigger"
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

You should probably do that, especially when upcoming updates will be soon.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

too bad brave wont b getting a penny, may b u can share with him some of the gems u earn
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

I can just have bet games as much as you want,as I have enough gems
Trick I used to get gems-remember the open challenges?I always challenged a player twice with that,once,to know his strategy,and second time,as a bet game,to earn gems.I earnt around 30-40 gems,and then I won a 6 player 10 bet,but it was two vs two vs two,so I got 30
Homo homini lupus
Tankhead

Post by Tankhead »

1. Why do gun units have a accuracy miss chance?
Crossbow/archers are also capable of missing they're target
Shouldn't they have one too?

2.Why do projectiles manage to hit pass objects like walls/buildings/ certain objects?

3.how does one eat a corpse and insta heals?

4.Do subs really compensate for main races?
Can we get rid of thinking that and instead be honest and say "because I want that sub in?"
Atleast then we are being honest

5.Why isn't they're magic armor?

6.Why do we talk about original Ideas ( things you made ) but then afterwards reject it because you never heard of it before?

7.Do race advantages/Dis advantages matter anymore?
Honestly seems like every race will get a little of everything eventually

8. Does game lore matter at all anymore In aof?

Ill probably have more questions but later
"The smallest pebble was once the biggest stone, the biggest stone was once bigger"
Savra

Post by Savra »

As for race strengths and weaknesses, to me it no longer exists really. I mean the only ones who come close to following their own strength which was strength itself was the orcs, dwarves seem to be following the same line as to were most their strengths are but they lack siege. As for every other race the line seems to have been diminished into nothing, Humans are said to have good navy but other races surpass them in more variety. When you try and bring up a unit that matches a races strengths it gets shot down (I am looking at humans and elves on this one.) Orcs have gotten to the point were it's mostly complaints, limited or no unit suggestions in their list, more like limitations. Elves are getting things that benefits their melee units more and they aren't getting any more ranged variants lately. Undead just now are getting more cavalry suggestions.

Honestly we need a revaluation on all are races strengths and weaknesses. Orcs was simple, power. Elves was also simple, ranged.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

If you want some more ranged for elves than make images for eagle archers, @Savra !
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Tankhead wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:59 am 1. Why do gun units have a accuracy miss chance?
Crossbow/archers are also capable of missing they're target
Shouldn't they have one too?

2.Why do projectiles manage to hit pass objects like walls/buildings/ certain objects?

3.how does one eat a corpse and insta heals?

4.Do subs really compensate for main races?
Can we get rid of thinking that and instead be honest and say "because I want that sub in?"
Atleast then we are being honest

5.Why isn't they're magic armor?

6.Why do we talk about original Ideas ( things you made ) but then afterwards reject it because you never heard of it before?

7.Do race advantages/Dis advantages matter anymore?
Honestly seems like every race will get a little of everything eventually

8. Does game lore matter at all anymore In aof?

Ill probably have more questions but later
1. Because guns are early-mid medieval time and they were not perfected as bows and crossbows were that time.

2. It is hard to code otherwise and require completely new system.

3. Unit eats corpse and regenerates its body via elements, meat and bones that corpse had. Although unit must have either (un)dead (it is not eat than corpse, it just replaces broken parts of its own body with newer ones from corpse) or must have really good digestive system. Like hydra or devour dragon.

4. Not exactly compensate weaknesses of main body but they must have something unique and different that main body hasn't. Of course it must be balanced and not op.

5. Because alex doesn't want just magic armor type. He wants few more variants of damage and armor which will result in big overhaul of whole units.

6. I mainly look onto concept of unit, not onto name (but name still must be not too modern). And concept of unit must fit for race and not overlap with current units (or with currently suggested ones).

7. Yes they do. They are not so visible maybe but they still there. Also i am trying to fix races so their race advantages will become visible once more.

8. It does. It restricts for example for dwarves great archers of elven altitude and giants of orcish altitude.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Tankhead

Post by Tankhead »

Fair enough
Thanks for answering that
Tankhead

Post by Tankhead »

@Savra
Could you possibly rethink your abilities on your forum hero?
For now, stick within json possibility
Meaning choose abilities that all ready exist
Tankhead

Post by Tankhead »

@DoomsdayDragonfire

You still have your hero?
Dagravian

Post by Dagravian »

What you mean? Images? jsons?

- The imgs i have...
- jsons aswell.
- XML and string description i did lost somewhere... But probably would be better to let be a surprise from the other guys
Stay Awesome!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Tankhead

Post by Tankhead »

DoomsdayDragonfire wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:31 pm What you mean? Images? jsons?

- The imgs i have...
- jsons aswell.
- XML and string description i did lost somewhere... But probably would be better to let be a surprise from the other guys
Your forum hero remember?
Your still using it?
Dagravian

Post by Dagravian »

- Yeah i do, Big bad multi headed dragon, yep.
- Sure :lol: N̶o̶t̶ ̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶c̶z̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶y̶e̶t̶
Stay Awesome!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Tankhead

Post by Tankhead »

DoomsdayDragonfire wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:40 pm - Yeah i do, Big bad multi headed dragon, yep.
- Sure :lol: N̶o̶t̶ ̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶c̶z̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶y̶e̶t̶
Its because your hero needs new Jsons due to your abilities, maybe if you had chosen abilities already existing, I could have Json it in by now.
But to be on real terms, no ones gonna Json in new abilities for a hero ( in discord Everyone talk about their heroes and made changes )
I already done nearly everyone's hero ( some are new and alot are fixes )
Maybe if you could change your heros abilities to ones already in?

And are you never planning to return to discord?
Dagravian

Post by Dagravian »

Don't worry, it is not like i'm rushing the things for it, it is actually, the opposite :lol: ... You don't need to make anything for my unit, i managed to make the jsons for all the stuff that my unit needs already, and you would be surprised if i said that all my skill definitions are already in game? :lol: (beside the special arrowsprite for it, but right now, it is working with the Tie fighter green laser :lol: , but i will do that as soon as i finish other things, also i plan to make some edits on the img to add animation and stuff, but i'm already working on that so you don't need to worry).

Is there any reason of why i should be back there?
Stay Awesome!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

That sounds interesting.
Tankhead

Post by Tankhead »

DoomsdayDragonfire wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:52 pm Don't worry, it is not like i'm rushing the things for it, it is actually, the opposite :lol: ... You don't need to make anything for my unit, i managed to make the jsons for all the stuff that my unit needs already, and you would be surprised if i said that all my skill definitions are already in game? :lol: (beside the special arrowsprite for it, but right now, it is working with the Tie fighter green laser :lol: , but i will do that as soon as i finish other things, also i plan to make some edits on the img to add animation and stuff, but i'm already working on that so you don't need to worry).

Is there any reason of why i should be back there?
We miss you?, and of course you know how much we are active there again ( like before )

Return to “Archived - FAQ”