AOW Hall of Fames

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

AOW Hall of Fames

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Here you can see the great helpers of the game!
Thank you all for your help!
Rank Name Country About Acts of Honour ImageOfTheNominee
Image Harchie Hirondo
Philippines A 15 y/o WW2 games fan. Interested about history, geography, and strategy. His nickname is a mispronunciation of his name. He likes to simulate battles, and make maps. #made_10_non_terrain_arts(~5x)
#made_10_jsons(~10x)
#gave_jsons_modtested(~many x)
#made_30_campaign_maps(~3x)
#made_1_year_on_forum
Image Jasondunkel
(Avatar)
Germany i like strategy games especially over the ww2. the game was new but at the same time it reminded me of panzergeneral in amiga 500 times and here i am #was_design_leader
#made_1_year_on_forum
Image Pussinboots
New Jersey Playing the game before public release, I would research alot on WW2. Especially vehicles used during the time period, their specs and model shapes. #was_design_leader
#made_1_year_on_forum
#made_10_nonterrain_arts(x many)
#made_10_jsons(x many)
#gave_jsons_modtested
Image Drejade
Philippines Just a guy who likes to draw pixel art sprites when he wants and somehow never truly gets tired of it though never really tried to go beyond also. #made_1000_posts
#made_10_nonterrain_arts(13x)
#made_10_terrain_arts(6x)
-

Acts of Honour (these are the "acts" that will define your rank, you can have more "act" from the same category)
- made_10_nonterrain_arts: who at least made 10 implemented non terrain arts (implemented means it was really good, and was lucky on votes)
- made_10_terrain_arts: who at least made 10 implemented terrain arts
- made_10_jsons: who made at least 10 implemented jsons to units
- gave_jsons_modtested: who made at least 1 json tested with modding on his/her own device
- made_15_build_stages_arts: who made "build structure stage" imaging (min. 15 implemented frames total)
- made_10_terrain_and_join_jsons: who helped deep things: making terrain+tilejoin jsons about min. 10 tiles.
- made_1_translation: who made a complete language translation
- made_30_campaign_maps: who made min. 30 campaign/skirmish maps (that got implemented).
- made_1_music: who made at least one implemented background music to the game
- won_1_map_contest: who won on a mapdesign contest (1st place)
- made_10_videos: who made 10 videos about the game and posted online
- made_1_trailer: who made 1 trailer that got onto google play as trailer
- checked_50_maps: who checked 50 (non crashing) FAN maps or Market posted maps.
- was_design_leader: who acted permanenty as a design leader, in building up phase managed the variant to success, or in production phase ha/ahe managed all leader tasks permanently (from 0,5-1 year)
- made_1000_posts: who made more than 1000 useful posts on forum
- made_1_year_on_forum: who communicated on forum for more than 1 year

Medals of Honours:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
1 act 2 acts 3 acts 4 acts 5 acts 6 acts 7 acts 8 acts more acts

Return to “Hall of Fames”