Out of Balance: Witch Kobold Summon

Aral_Yaren

Out of Balance: Witch Kobold Summon

Post by Aral_Yaren »

Now they have 2 cooldown. What is more ridiculous, the Raptor has 4 leaving. For a summon which has 64 hp, 20+9 attack (buff), 6+2 speed (with Dinosaur aura), that is way imbalance. Meh.

Conclusion: raise cooldown to 4.

Leader please fix this.
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...
makazuwr32

Re: Out of Balance: Witch Kobold Summon

Post by makazuwr32 »

They are well balanced.

Aura requires usage of another unit.

Buff requires usage of spell for that.

And why 64 hp summon should have 4 turns cooldown when 32 hp summon has none?

Denied.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Aral_Yaren

Post by Aral_Yaren »

Because,

For spell buff: a single kobold shaman full the roll one by other (once to summon, once to buff, cycling around).

For alphasaur aura it needs just 6 turn to do (3 for tech, 3 for exuvia).

I have read someone somewhere that adding casting range to most summoners may cause implicable due to some advantage combinations. And alphasaur +2 speed finely fits this combination (literally giving +2 casting range in other word). Alphasaur just need to stand near the kobold shaman to do the job.

In comparison using 4 turn limit, the summoner of 32 hp 12 attack 3 leaving no cooldown makes for:

3 unit (a total sum of 96 hp and 36 attack and 63 by using another 6 turns of research). And 10% dodge arrow.

The summoner of 64 hp 20 attack 4 leaving 2 cooldown makes for:

2 unit (a total sum of 128 hp, 40 attack and 58 by just casting spell and by using another 6 turns (3 for unit, 3 for spell) it adds another +2 speed buff). And 20% dodge melee.

Consider the data, mainly the famous (adding casting range may cause over advantage due to some combination) that is spoken days ago.
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

spell range will not be given for most summons, yes.
and you always can block summon's movement via various obstacles.

while via ranged summoning you can just ignore those obstacles.

Alas exuvia unit needs higher cost.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “Balancing discussions”