Out of Balance: Gerentis Summons

Aral_Yaren

Out of Balance: Gerentis Summons

Post by Aral_Yaren »

All the four variants have 4 speed and 30 pierce armor which is too much. They also have first strike attribute and 50% dodge counter, which make melee attack looks petty.

Conclusion is to lower its pierce armor to 10 and remove the first strike (most of them have 30 attack, really).

Leader please fix this.
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...
makazuwr32

Re: Out of Balance: Gerentis Summons

Post by makazuwr32 »

Dodge counter does not work when those summons are under melee attack.
Thus if you will attack them in melee you will for sure hit them.
First strike and piercing armor is also fine.

Alas i might remove them from possible targets for both spells and techs of humans.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Aral_Yaren

Re: Out of Balance: Gerentis Summons

Post by Aral_Yaren »

The problem is that first strike makes them hit their attacker first. And dodge counter add their potential for counter attacking by 50%, adding protection.

At least:

1. Lower their pierce armor. 30 armor is no joke for archer and mainly fortification. Seeing them coming around knocking building is not healthy for game. Really.

2. Or make all 4 variants have 2 leaving.
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...

Return to “Balancing discussions”