Geodryw Nature's Wrath Range

Aral_Yaren

Geodryw Nature's Wrath Range

Post by Aral_Yaren »

In description it is said that Nature's Wrath has 4 range by default. Yet in my test, Geodryw can only use corpse next to it (1 range). So far, it only affect self and not even other Geodryw in vicinity.

So what is it actually intended for?
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...
makazuwr32

Re: Geodryw Nature's Wrath Range

Post by makazuwr32 »

To increase own spell power and spell range.
It is self stackable so you can stack up 3 times (or evem 4 times) and launch after at exceptional range very powerful attack.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Aral_Yaren

Post by Aral_Yaren »

Correction, I mean Enchant Nature Fury has range of 4. What the use of this range, seeing that to use up corpse, Geodryw must always stand next to it?
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

No use of spell range for it.
Not that it will affect ability in any way.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Vladneral

Post by Vladneral »

If i remember right corpse should be around that unit(1 range and additional 4 spots on dioganals) - like for other summoners that need units/corpses for summon unit.

Anyway abuse of this ability with other broken abilities of this caster is ridiculous ! Need to fix it as soon as possible.
Aral_Yaren

Post by Aral_Yaren »

No, they are fine as they are. They need a total of of 39 turn just to max up one unit (not even counting the long researched and independable dodge). If one desperately rush to it, they will be left far behind.

So they finely stand.
Vladneral

Post by Vladneral »

No, they are not. Thats actually funny - in last update acid rain and plantapult were broken - now they are fine but today other abilities stand broken: nature wrath abused; earth wrath and stone fall are just broken...
Aral_Yaren

Post by Aral_Yaren »

The even more funnier thingy is that how 8 turns unit that need 39 turns for utility and another 30 turns for defense only has 57 hp and easiliy defeated by all races, while other has 800 hp and 620 hp that almost nearly undefeated except by sacrificing a lot of units in process.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

uhm they have different functions.

Geodryw is basically siege mage.
Defender War Mammoth is damage absorber.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “Balancing discussions”