Druidic Range Not Working For Summon

Aral_Yaren

Druidic Range Not Working For Summon

Post by Aral_Yaren »

I just checked that Geodryw and Woodshapper summon casting range is way lowered to 1. More annoying is that after researching Druidic Range for 15 turn, it doesn't add range for both Elven summoners at all.

Woodshapper creatures don't walk fast, mainly 2 and 3. Plantapult maxed range is only 9. At least make it affect them so that they will have 3 range for casting.

Leader please fix this.
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...
makazuwr32

Re: Druidic Range Not Working For Summon

Post by makazuwr32 »

It is intended.

In future most summons with very few exceptions will have a fixed melee summon range. Wolves (and some comparable to them summons) will be one of such few exceptions.

Even range 2 will be too powerful due to certain possible combinations.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Aral_Yaren

Post by Aral_Yaren »

Then do this too for Lizards summon being, Orcs (all Shaman version inc Troll's eye and the sea shaman), and other races summoners (haven't checked yet).
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Orc shaman — i think is done
Troll shaman — done
Merlock shaman — actually need to check just in case
Scalefolks veloceraptor summon — will double check but it also should not be affected
Flesh golem — done
Green drake/dragon/wyrm — done
Skeleton drake/dragon/wyrm/hydra — done

Plantapult since is ranged also is restricted to melee summoning range.
But other stationary summons (without attack or ability with range higher than 4 — for example goblin witch totems) are fine to have some summoning range.

Side note:
Probably both warfell drakes will also get vanishing — they are too good for permanent summons.
They also will not drop corpses anymore.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “Balancing discussions”